Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils
Brow Perfection Stencils

on 5/26/2013 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is fantastic idea. Makeup by Tiffany had done a you tube tutorial on brow stencils and me being lousy at drawing in my brows, decided I had to have these. This is a really nice set of stencils and the directions were easy to understand and I had no trouble at all using these except for wishing I had a third hand to hold the stencil at both ends while applying the brow powder. This comes with 4 different styles and I had fun trying them all out. I really wanted to love these stencils, but I must have a small face as I looked like I had caterpillars for eyebrows when I used these! These gave me the Frida Kahlo look. Well, I wanted brows.They are much too large for my eyes and and I learned after a while to use only half the width and not the the length either. This did give me a better guideline on how to draw in my own brows now and I don't even use these any more. I think if they had fit my actual brow better I would have loved this. It's too bad these aren't in different sizes as one size clearly does not fit all!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these stencils! I use them two ways. First, I fill in my brows with these very dark, then pluck outside the lines and I get a perfect shape. Then, I can use them to fill in my brows on a daily basis. I have received countless compliments since I started using this product!

on 6/4/2010 5:03:00 PM

After going to ULTA and having a look at the Anastasia $20 eyebrow stencils I decided that I was NOT going to spend that much money on plastic cutouts. I also remembered that once I had seen something like them in a drugstore before. I found them at CVS last night and I am very happy with them! My favorite is 'Delicate' as that's what works for me best and looks natural, but sometime I might try another! No this product won't be perfect on EVERYONE but most people will be able to find one stencil that works for them.

These are a great find and purchase for me. I have sparse brows thanks to years of over plucking and living the 90's gothic thin eyebrow trend & lifestyle, so I'm always on the look out for items to make my daily eyebrow routine easier, quicker, but deliver natural looking results.
These stencils completely fit that bill. Having a large face and very sparse brows which allows me to actually use three out of the four stencils provided (delicate, elegant, and glamorous, but the classic doesn't work for me). I get precise and quick results each time and are so simple to use. I did trim the stencils to allow easier usage, thanks for the tip MUA! I like these stencils and have been using them daily, plus they are durable and washable. Highly recommend.

on 1/8/2009 8:03:00 PM

What a great find! I just bought these today and am so excited to start reshaping my eye brows with a nicer arch. The pack comes with 4 stencils, so you're such to get one that will suit your face shape. Much better investment than more expensive brands. Will definitely take the tips of other MUA-ers and trim these a little so I can see what I'm doing more clearly!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This little pack of 4 stencils is a great buy. It comes with four different shapes, Glamarous, Elegant, Delicate and Classic. The only one that really works for my brows is Elegant. I just outline my eyebrows in white eyeliner---and if I don't have that, I just put concealer over my brows, then tweeze away at the hairs outside the line. I do like to leave my eyebrows a little longer then the stencil shows. They are a bit big, but nothing a pair of scissors can't handle. Great buy for a little price! :)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have very thin eyebrows so when I tryed these they were all to thick for me and also were all to long. The sapes themselves are great though,

i really like my stencils. i usually use the glamorous but some days i like to switch it up and use the other ones. I always wanted to have the nice eyebrows that i've seen all the other girls have but didn't realize how they did them, granted i always tweezed them, but i never like their natural shape.

MY biggest complaint (like everyone else's) is that they are too long and extend past the eye, but that that can be fixed. As for everyone saying that they hate having to hold the stencil up on their face, i found this one website that sells a version of their own (i think it's called 'eyebrowz.com' or something like that. Anyways, for a few dollars more you can get the elastic head band thing. (which i think i might go to walmart and buy some thin elastic. Take a hole punch and punch a smal hole on both sides of the stencil and thread the elastic on both sides. Doing like a 80's sweat head band type thing. That way you don't have to use a hole bunch of tape and you can keep your stencil on. (i'll post some pics as soon as i can)

Popular Brows Products