Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils

3.0

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love the idea of these, but they proved to be difficult to work with when I noticed I was not going to get the proper brow dimension for my face. For some of the frames, my eyebrows were too short, too thin, and too thick. I tried all shapes, and had a friend of mine do them for me as well. The shapes were beautiful, but none looked good one me. I realized I'm one of those people whose brow line just needs trimming, not too much manipulation. I look horrible with too thin brows. Also, trying to do your eyebrows with the stencils and powder proved tough. Specially when your arch is significantly smaller in width and height of the arches in the stencils. It got annoying trying to fit my brow in them. I think these might me great for people with a lot of brow to work with though. And one that can work many of these looks. Again, might be because I have an oval shaped face, but I can't work too delicate or too thick brows. That area ends up overshadowing everything else. The only reason why I didn't give these a lower rating was because the idea itself is great, and there are probably some people out there that would rep the benefits of it. The idea of this product is great, I only wish the stencil squares were small so as not to poke my skin with it. I will not be buying this product again not because it is not good, but because I have no need for it.