Dior Gloss Show Alessandra Mauve

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This a beautiful silvery pink coloured gloss. This doesn't have incredible lasting power but I don't expect too much from a gloss. This goes on fairly sheer with an incredible amount of shimmer. It gets a bit gritty as it wears off, but the glitter in it lasts pretty much all day. It does come in a pot which can cause some issues but its such a pretty colour I can overlook this things. I have already repurchased!

on 10/24/2006 10:41:00 PM

I was really wanting to try this gloss but the color I wanted to try was out and so I took a chance on this one. I was worried because it is a lot of money for a gloss. I am so glad that I did. It is a pinky purple kinda of color with lot's of sparkle. The color pay off is good by it's self. It looks fantastic for night time alone or paired up with a lipstick. The sparkle really makes your lips stand out and shine. It doesn't look cheesy or like the sparkle lip glosses back in grade school. At a night club I actually had girls coming up to me asking me where I got this lip gloss. It is a definte must try!!!