Dior Gloss Show Alessandra Mauve

No Image

3.0

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I tried this on at a counter yesterday, and wore it home. So this is based on that.

This comes in a pot, so you have to stick your finger in there or use a brush. The pot, if I remember correctly, is plastic. It doesn't look like a high end product. It was a bit disappointing. This is a very gritty product. It has a little bit of a cool pink shimmer, and then it's all frost, thick chunky frost. More than I've seen before in any lip product. You put it on and in a couple of minutes it's dry, and the frost is so much it catches the light amazingly. However, it was very uncomfortable as time passes. When I talked, I felt my lips w/ a thick sandy texture, and I noticed the frost travels to the inside rims of my lips, creating a sort of..white line. Which is not pretty.

At first, I wanted to go back and get it, but I'm not spending money on something that, even though it looks pretty at first, makes my lips feel that bad. I'm might swap for it, but no money goes to that.

on 9/21/2007 9:21:00 AM

When applied in a thin layer, this gloss gives lip a pretty pink tint flecked with shimmer. Stunning, eye-catching finish. Comes in a gorgeous pot. Wears very well on the lips, and can be layered over a lipstick, or before a sheerer, clear gloss as a "base coat".

Popular Lip Glosses