4.5

Reviews

1.0
from

5 months ago

I found a 3 oz bottle of this in my bathroom Bc I think someone in the family had bought this years ago Bc they had a coupon for the store! & im just trying to finish it off as a shampoo! I personally don't buy anything fragranced & try to avoid perfumes in all my skincare products! But I decided to try this out as a shampoo & it makes for a decent clarifying shampoo for my oily hair!& thank goodness the fragrance of this is transient & doesn't linger around long after rinsing! Bc this stuff does have a pepperminty vanilla sugary scent to it ! It's like all of those philosophy food scents they sell !

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 years ago

I'm obsessed with the scent of Twisted Peppermint. This makes a great body wash. As far as using it as a bubblebath, its alright - it doesn't produce as many bubbles as I'd like. I've only used it once as a shampoo & it left my hair smelling amazing. I wish they had the 3-in-1s this year, instead of just plain shower gel. :(

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

10 years ago

LOVE this 3in1! Just like the lotion and splash I am in love with the whole line. Never tried it until this year and boy am I glad I did!! This is wonderful in the morning when trying to wake up. It smells just like candy canes! Will buy this year after year. My all time favorite scent by Bath and Body Works. Hope they NEVER discontinue this one!!!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

10 years ago

Lovely scent. It's Bath and Body Works seasonal scent. They seem to sell out of this one really fast. I absolutely love it. I smells like candy cane or mint chocolate ice cream but in a very pleasant way. And I'm usually not a an of strong smell but since this is minty it is very refreshing. I would definitely buy this again.

About reviewer (276 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

10 years ago

I never gave Twisted Peppermint much of a sniff until this year. I always assumed it was generic sweet and lame. I was wrong, as I have been about other BBW fragrances -- (don't assume based on how a scent smells while in the store since there are tons of other scents competing). Now I am obsessed with Twisted Peppermint and think it's one of my favorite scents ever from BBW. I have always been a mint fan, in all of its candy forms. Twisted Peppermint 3 in 1 is creamy, lathers well and smells incredible. It makes the bathroom smell great and I use this as a shampoo as well as a body wash. Like everyone else said, it leaves a slight cool sensation on my skin. It is the perfect combo of sweet and fresh -- it's not a toothpastey kind of minty fresh by any means, and it is not a sickly sweet vanilla at all. And, the peppermint gives this scent a fresh, clean scent but a natural clean feeling, not a contrived, forced chemical clean type scent. I LOVE Twisted Peppermint

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

Fantastic product! I am thoroughly impressed with this 3-in-1. I think that the scent is marvelous, just like the other things in the Twisted Peppermint line. It literally smells like a candy cane. It has a fantastic balance of peppermint and vanilla. As a body wash, this stuff makes me feel really clean and fresh. It lathers really well, makes my skin feel smoother, leaves a lovely fragrance, and it gives a cooling sensation. As I said, it makes me feel really, really clean. Love it! As a shampoo, I'm surprised at how much I liked it. I thought that it would leave my hair ridiculously dry and/or unmanageable, but that didn't happen at all. This works well as a light cleanser for my hair and it leaves my hair smelling great. I wouldn't use it every day (because I'm sure it would be drying then), but it's nice to use it a couple of days throughout the week. Also, the cooling sensation feels so refreshing and wonderful. Again, it feels clean! I don't take baths, so I wouldn't know how well it works as a bubble bath, but I'm just happy that it works so nicely as a shower gel and a shampoo! I will be buying this again and again!

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

I really like this! This is the first time I've really tried any of the twisted peppermint items. I still don't think I would WANT to smell like peppermint but it's really nice to use in the shower! I'm becoming obsessed with it >< it feels really nice in the shower, and it's really creamy and moisturziging reccomended! Edit: do not get this on your crotch- it will buuuuuuuuuuuuurn for days ><

About reviewer (254 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

This is my favorite B&BW scent by far!!! It is my Fall/Winter HG scent. Last year I got compliments every time I wore this scent. I would wear it every day of my life, but I try to reserve it for Fall and Winter for the nostalgia :) I used my 3-in-1 today as a shampoo and it left my hair really soft and smelling oh-so-pepperminty-vanilla-y!!! Sometimes, I want to taste it, but I know that would turn out badly, so I'll just continue to wear it for now ;-) If you like peppermint AT ALL, you NEED to try this!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

11 years ago

Love this! I generally use this in the winter time, and around the holidays. Smells so good!

About reviewer (146 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

11 years ago

my favorite bath and body works scent of all time!! yummmmmy

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair