4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This works! Use it twice a day and nail oil and within a few weeks your nails are like gold. I do like polish so I use this for two days after I remove polish. I do find if I use the acetone remover, the polish is removed fast but the nails are dry and revert back to peeling. I am trying to find a good gentle nail polish remover that is not so harsh and works quickly. Is there such a thing?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

2 years ago

My nails usually chip and break easily when they start growing out. So I use allot of gel and the moment the gel is taken off they are very thin and will break. Started using this and WOW! My nails are so strong, like they are all very long and healthy looking, they aren't breaking and are about half as strong as gel. The smell is great, it's nostalgic. It feels good on the skin and absorbs within 10 minutes with no oily residue and I love that

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairRed

EyesBlue

3 years ago

i struggle with weak nails but i have been putting this on my nails for- honestly- 4 days. i put it on my nails and cuticles everynight before bed and my nails are already super strong! love this product so much

About reviewer (1 reviews)

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

Bought this at the drugstore on a whim. I have a habit of buying cosmetics that are novel to me. It is an average product. I wasn't wowed nor did I think it was completely useless. It provided some moisture but wasn't emollient enough for my hands. I tend to think ointments work the best for hands and this is just too light, especially during harsh, Midwest winters. I didn't particularly care for the smell.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I love using this with cuticle cream. Reviews brought me here. If you have read my other reviews, you would see I always struggle with my cuticles and get a lot of mani/pedis. This is a protein treatment that works well at reducing redness and fixing cuticles that give your feet/fingers the cut up look.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

Amazingly moisturizing, I especially love it in the winter. For everyone who is upset over this product being tested on animals, this is a smaller package of the formula originally used on animals. Is it really a problem to test a product for animals on the animals its for?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBlond

EyesOther

5 years ago

I have tried different products and this one really helps make my cuticles look really nice. The creamy formula is great since a little goes a long way! I have had this product for 6 months and I'm not even close to halfway done. In conclusion, if you want healthy and soft cuticles this product is the one for you! :)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0
from

5 years ago

This product didn't work for me as a cuticle softener (I realize it is also used as a nail strengthener however since I started using Nailtiques formula 2 at the same time, I can't really speak to it being used to strengthen nails). As a cuticle/skin softener, it is not terrible but it really did very little to soften them and I don't have very dry skin or cuticles. I'm not a big oil fan but I randomly dotted some olive oil on my cuticles and it worked sooo much better than this and it's cheaper, natural, smells better and isn't tested on animals. I had a cream that was amazing but it's not cruelty free so looking for alternatives but haven't found one yet. Happy to receive recommendations for any animal friendly cuticle softening/removing products :)

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

6 years ago

I have nails that peel. I can only wear polish every two weeks or so, and give a long rest between applications or else my nails will peel so badly I'll have to give them a polish break for 6 weeks or so. I have tried EVERYTHING!! Most strengthening treatments actually make my nails peel worse. OPI's Nail Envy makes them peel, even the Sensitive & Peeling version. WTH?! This is the ONLY thing that has been able to provide a little strength to my nails. It reduces the peeling. It is HG for me! I also take a silica supplement, which helps tremendously (tried biotin, had no effect at all).

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I normally use Hard As Hoof but I bought this because of the reviews online. It does exactly the same thing as HAH except the scent is different (I prefer HAH but honestly it means nothing for the wonderful effects both products bring). This products moisturizes your nails and cuticles very well which helps them be strong and grow long. This product can be found for only a few $ at Sally Beauty Supply stores across Canada and the US.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29