L'Oreal Body Vive Shampoo and Conditioner

No Image

4.6

on 8/16/2004 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Not a show-stropper, but well-performing products. Leaves the hair conditioned but not coated. Light, unobtrusive scent. Hair doesn't feel bigger, but feels less weighed down than before I washed.

on 7/9/2003 10:28:00 PM

When I used this, my hair was really silky. It didn't really give what I'd call volume, but it would leave my hair in really good condition the next morning. I don't see it around the local stores anymore, and I do miss it. I wish I never gave it to my friend heehehehe!

on 3/3/2003 10:08:00 PM

This is a decent product:) I noticed more volume the first time I used it (which surprised me since my hair is quite limp). I liked that the bottles are coloured on the top so you can tell what one's shampoo (especially if you can't see without glasses on). The smell is great and the conditioner works fairly well, although I find that I have to use quite a bit of it. I also like Fructis shampoos, so I with they woul come out with a body building one. I think I might try the FreshVive S/C next.

on 3/21/2002 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smells wonderful and leaves my hair silky.

on 3/19/2002 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one of my favorites and it gives my hair Volume! It also makes my hair feel so clean and soft. It always looks shiny and never dull. The Conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down either like alot of others do! This is definately worth a try!