Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

fromnjr86

Jun/18/2017

I get middle school flashbacks with this, which could be a good or bad thing lol. It smells EXACTLY the same as it did then, too...it's amazing. Wish I bought the lotion. I put this spray in the fridge and it's a nice refreshing pick me up on a hot day.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (237 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/14/2016

love Cucumber Melon I have the Lotion as well smell so good last for while I would buy this over and over again.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

Sep/30/2013

One of my favorites from BBW line!
Some may say it smells like fabric softener, air freshener, fruity, etc......but I still like it! this fragrance has this fromula that simply brings relief, freshness and comfort when I feel stressed or heavy. perfect for tropic countries especially on summer!! i miss the original packaging though,, because I find the content more concentrated and well …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jun/24/2011

Cucumber melon is definitely one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works (I have the lotion, scrub, hand sanitizer, etc. They all smell amazing!) The body splash, at first, does have an overbearing smell of alcohol when it is first sprayed, but after a couple of minutes, it leaves my skin smelling sweet and fresh, and the alcohol smell is almost non-existant. I purchased it when my local …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

Feb/07/2011

One of my first BBW purchases and I absolutely love it. I don't always remember to use it since it's not placed strategically convenient. Sweet and fruity to me but not to the rest of my family. I use this as a room spray sometimes and oddly, it has a sort of calming effect on me..

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jan/16/2011

This has been a favorite of mine for YEARS. Love this stuff. The smell doesn't last long, but I love the smell so much I don't care. =)

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

Dec/02/2010

This is a scent I always fall back on.. It is the perfect light, refreshing scent to spritz on yourself if you're just going to the store or having a lazy day. I don't wear this out on special occasions, but it is awesome to smell crisp and fresh when you're not doing much else. :]

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

fromLemonz

Jan/09/2010

I love cucumber melon, I practically own everything from the line- haha!

The body spray is very light and refreshing. Not over powering. It's great to spray over yourself if you just came back from gym class in school. It's light and it smells wonderful.

Great to use everyday, too if you don't feel like using perfume.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (173 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0

Jan/08/2010

this is a classic scent.. just basic no frills but does not dissapoint. i like my scents to stand out a bit more so i do not bother too much with anymore.

About reviewer (234 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

Dec/29/2009

This product didn't work well with my body chemistry. It smells nice in the bottle, but the scent quickly disappears after maybe 5 seconds. What's left is an alcohol-like smell. My friend told me that I smelled like that I just washed my hair when I went to class with it. Not exactly sure if that's a good thing in my book. Won't be repurchasing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (60 reviews)

AgeUnder 18