4.1

Water, Alcohol Denat., Camphor, Peppermint Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Eugenol, Sodium Benzoate, Yellow No. 5, Orange No. 4.

on 12/4/2016 1:15:00 AM

I was burnt by a bad batch that gave me 3rd-degree burns, 5 years later those chemical burns turned to cancer. Now I have scars on my face, serious to the extent I needed to have my face cut open and all the cancer was still not removed. Mind you I was in the shower when I used the product and it burnt right through my skin. Helen of Troy the company that manufactures it offered me one thousand dollars. Obviously, that was an insult, my boss saw my face and said if I took the money he would fire me. He was going to give me the cash. Now that I have cancer when you compare the pictures they are all in the same spots. They are telling me it is too late to sue them. My lawyer said they are liars. If you were burned as well please contact me, they should not get away with this and just shove me under a rug. Please use this product with caution. Helen of Troy makes billions of dollars and I just wanted my doctor bills paid cancer wiped me out and I found another spot. I will take this to court the truth is I am tired of surgeries and just lost my mom to ovarian cancer, They know that as well so my entire inheritance paid for cancer while my family went to Italy. Just be careful. If you get a bad batch they will not own up to it.

on 8/4/2016 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Way too strong for me nowadays - but as an oily, zit-faced teen (or in a nail salon as a post massage cleanser) this could strip the heck outta my skin.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I used to use the blue bottle of this astringent back when I was a teen, and it worked wonders for my then-oily skin. I used it along with Clinique's 3 step system, and together they helped battle my hormone raging teen skin.

I can't use this product anymore because I now have dry skin, but I would still recommend it for those with oily or very oily skin. I would tell everyone else to steer clear of it however, even those with combination skin. Only because it has alcohol in it, which will make dry skin even worse.

Aaahhh, I still remember the clean and tingly fresh feeling this gave me when I swiped it all over my face with a cotton ball. The smell was strong but I didn't mind.

Those were the good ol' days when life was a lot simpler. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my regular astringent. Some of the finest skincare that can be had from the DS for only a couple of $$. I always buy the brand name one. I like it much better. I'm a hardcore Noxzema user as well as oil of Olay pink original beauty fluid things that are tried and true work the best! They've kept generations of skin cleansed & clear. I've got matured oily skin that while very greasy by midday does not break out super often & i'd like to think I'm keeping it that way intentionally. I do rotate w my 2nd skincare brand (ELF); Clinique DDMGel; scrubs 2x a week (ELF or Noxzema anti blemish scrubs) & a masque 1x/week (I have a bunch but I'm liking the charcoal ones). Sea Breeze has the essential oils necessary not to dry out your skin too badly & are not high on the comedogenic list & the alcohol is very clearing. I feel like my pores get down to the very core clean. I mean I know it's not true coz look at my face w/o makeup & u will see blackheads & enlarged pores but I feel like this is refining my pores as best as humanly possible, it's probably unrealistic & unlikely I'll ever have completely peaches & cream complexion. But sea breeze is like $4 or $5 & LUSH's tea tree oil water which was what I was using before didn't give me that deep down clean feeling the tingle u can feel it working, when I spray on LUSH it feels like water, pretty much performs like water & is over $20 gah! Some people are of the school of thought that people shouldn't overdry their skin or it goes into overload oil production double time. But you have to clean your skin is my thought. Only use one drying product seriously at a time & should be fine. That's why I only scrub a couple of times a week. I find this much better than the sensitive skin version. I find the SS is more drying & irritating which I know is strange. I will and have repurchased this over and over.

on 8/19/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I refuse to live without this in my life!! Sea Breeze Astringent is everything and more. It's a staple in my bathroom. Sea Breeze or the Equate version, it's the same ish but I gotta have it in my skin care regimen regardless. This is my step after washing my face ALWAYS! I apply enough to cover my slightly (barely) still wet face and neck and let dry. It takes off any left behind makeup and tingles the skin, not to mention smells so freaking good! This is really a HG product for me!!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Works well for getting acne under control....I did look at the list of ingredients and salicylic acid is missing. It use to be in the original formula in, a small amount :-/
Other then that, still works well and still gets EVERY THING off my face...
Also works well to get dandruff under control....I used it for my 15 yr old son with his dandruff problem

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I feel like though I use this off and on throughout the week/month, it is a staple in my bathroom.

I use this typically if I was a horrible excuse for a human and slept with make up on. The following day when I try to pry open my eyes from mascara fusion, I wash my face, exfoliate and follow up with this once out of the shower while my skin is still warm and pores loose or what not.

I also use this more frequently when I'm having breakouts, specifically before my 'lady-time' lol.

I do have fair, sensitive skin and it burns a bit and makes my face reddish but I think that's just the extreme cleaning power (shortly after my skin returns to its ghostly state).

I'd say, if you wear make up regularly, especially layered (like liq foundation, powder, blush, bronzer, the whole 9) then this is an inexpensive investment in your skin's health.

OH and also, I always moisturize after using this. I drop a couple drops onto a flat cotton pad and swipe it all over my freshly washed face. It makes me wonder if my neutrogena face wash is even doing anything when the cotton pad comes up disgustingly filthy :>

on 8/15/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I didn't have a good experience with this product at all. It irritated my skin and left it feeling very dry. My face also began to break out in blackheads and whiteheads after a week of use. I also didn't like the smell, it smelled very strong, and some of the ingredients and chemicals included are questionable.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i bought the seabreeze equate version same thing jst diff brand but this is my first time committing to it . my mom used it as a teen and now i've come to an end with all commercial brand skin care systems and went old school . it makes my skin feel fresh i use it with a cleanser and finish it with seabreeze and a moisturizer . my skin gets reaallyyy oily so i hope this clears up before my graduation

I started out using the blue colored one for sensitive skin, it did work very well, but with my luck while I was coming home from school it all opened up and spilled everywhere. Great. I went to my local walgreens and saw there was one that was yellow and it had salicyc acid in it, and it helped oiliness, and acne! It doesn't bother my skin since it really isn't that sensitive, but I do have really oily skin at times. This stuff comes in handy like after the gym or after sweating. Also! When your on your 'time of the month' it comes so in handy!!!! It's helped with all my breakouts!!! I have and will repurchase this! I love it!