L'Oreal Visible Results

No Image

2.4

on 8/12/2003 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Note:I use this on my arms and neck, not my face.
I have been looking for a good sunscreen for my arms. My Mom bought this as she thought this is cheap. The fact is she likes her SK-II and Sofina. Therefore, she left it in her drawer but never touch it.I thought 'Why not try it?' because a nice SA I know alaways recommend me ways to 'use' the products we do not like. Thus I apply it on my arms and the result is! Gorgeous! My body skin is usually dry and it moisturises very well. I am using AHA 15% body lotion and this has SPF15 plus Vitamin C and other anti-oxidant composition. Love it love it. I will use it everyday on my arms! My arms have healthy glowing skin. Haha! continued >>

on 2/11/2003 10:27:00 PM

Weird how so many people have had problems with this. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily and this didn't bother me at all (I used the fragrance free one). I only gave it 3 lipsticks though because it's too greasy for day use on my combo skin. However, I've been liking it as a night treatment because in the am my skin has a nice glow. But it has spf so I guess it's kind of a waste. UPDATE: since I've developed rosacea my skin can't handle much, especially the sunscreen octyl methoxycinnamate which this contains.

on 1/31/2003 7:32:00 PM

I did not like this at all. It didn't soak into my face at all, nor did it moisturize. But worst of all, it started to cause me to break out after a week of use, and I NEVER break out. I stopped using this immediately once that happened.

on 10/16/2002 1:04:00 PM

This was way too greasy on my normal/combo skin. After several days it made me break out. It wouldn't absorb after even 1 hour. The pump on the bottle dispenses way too much product at one time. Plus, it's pretty pricey at $20 for a drugstore product.

on 10/10/2002 7:04:00 PM

Wow for the price, this really sucks, the only positive thing it did to my skin was make it a bit softer. But that got shadowed when it started to make my skin flake, and i have oily skin. Stay far away from this.