L'Oreal Paris Visible Results

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

1.8

on 12/9/2006 9:50:00 PM

Where do I start with what is wrong with this product?

First, it gave me an oil slick, which made me break out when I looked at my face in the morning. Then, as with other L'Oreal products, it left white residue all over my face.

I have no idea if it did anything for my skin, I didn't even pause before throwing it away.

Wayb too greasy, and does not sink into your skin. Caused me to break out, too.

on 5/7/2003 8:12:00 AM

I love this product, it worked in hours and the next day I felt like I had an eye lift!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was given this product to try for 8 days from L'oreal, and I was sorely disappointed in this product.

I have normal to combination skin, which tends to be oily in the T-zone, and is usually not ultra-sensitive. However, I couldn't even use this product for the full 8-day test, as it dried out my skin as well as completely broke my skin out terribly.

I normally use Avon's Anew line of skincare, and my skin was in beautiful shape before I used the Loreal skincare. After only 3 days, my skin reacted with cystic acne, which is atypical of my skin. I stopped using the Visible Results immediately.

There was no discernible scent, and the texture of the product was non-greasy, which was nice. The pump dispenser did dispense way too much product -- I had to stop myself before pumping even halfway down, lest I have enough lotion to apply to 3 or 4 people.

Will I continue using the Visible Results? Absolutely not. Nor will I recommend it to others, even though I realize that everyone's skin and needs are different -- I just wouldn't want what happened to my skin to happen to someone else's.