L'Oreal Paris Visible Results

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

2.0

on 4/12/2004 9:55:00 PM

I have to say I like this. It doesn't ball up as some have said and even the one with the scent was not too cloying at all, also contrary to what others have said. I didn't see any appreciable difference in terms of its claims that "new skin" will develop in only 8 days, to me, that's impossible, not even a skin peel can give you new skin, only revamps it. I may be in the minority here, but this is a good product overall and contains spf 15 as well.

on 10/16/2002 1:04:00 PM

This was way too greasy on my normal/combo skin. After several days it made me break out. It wouldn't absorb after even 1 hour. The pump on the bottle dispenses way too much product at one time. Plus, it's pretty pricey at $20 for a drugstore product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was given this product to try for 8 days from L'oreal, and I was sorely disappointed in this product.

I have normal to combination skin, which tends to be oily in the T-zone, and is usually not ultra-sensitive. However, I couldn't even use this product for the full 8-day test, as it dried out my skin as well as completely broke my skin out terribly.

I normally use Avon's Anew line of skincare, and my skin was in beautiful shape before I used the Loreal skincare. After only 3 days, my skin reacted with cystic acne, which is atypical of my skin. I stopped using the Visible Results immediately.

There was no discernible scent, and the texture of the product was non-greasy, which was nice. The pump dispenser did dispense way too much product -- I had to stop myself before pumping even halfway down, lest I have enough lotion to apply to 3 or 4 people.

Will I continue using the Visible Results? Absolutely not. Nor will I recommend it to others, even though I realize that everyone's skin and needs are different -- I just wouldn't want what happened to my skin to happen to someone else's.