L'Oreal Paris Visible Results

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

1.3

on 12/16/2004 11:05:00 PM

I don't normally buy L'oreal skincare products, but was sucked in after using one of those little sachets from a magazine, which as promised gave me the velvety lovely skin the ads promise so I shelled out the 10 on a full sized one, given a week the only visible reults were a funny irridescent glowy effect, spots and an itchy face. A dissapointing moisturiser I would not recommend, I didnt even offer it to my mum or friends, it hit the bin within a week!

on 11/15/2002 10:49:00 AM

this is good for dry or normal to dry skin. it's just a so-so product, but a bit pricy for a drugstore product.

on 11/3/2002 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Don't use this product if you have sensitive skin..I tried it and woke up the next day with what looked like a 2nd degree burn on my face and all sort of little red bumps and a HUGE white head on my nose..My face feels better after a day of some cortisone..Stay away!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was given this product to try for 8 days from L'oreal, and I was sorely disappointed in this product.

I have normal to combination skin, which tends to be oily in the T-zone, and is usually not ultra-sensitive. However, I couldn't even use this product for the full 8-day test, as it dried out my skin as well as completely broke my skin out terribly.

I normally use Avon's Anew line of skincare, and my skin was in beautiful shape before I used the Loreal skincare. After only 3 days, my skin reacted with cystic acne, which is atypical of my skin. I stopped using the Visible Results immediately.

There was no discernible scent, and the texture of the product was non-greasy, which was nice. The pump dispenser did dispense way too much product -- I had to stop myself before pumping even halfway down, lest I have enough lotion to apply to 3 or 4 people.

Will I continue using the Visible Results? Absolutely not. Nor will I recommend it to others, even though I realize that everyone's skin and needs are different -- I just wouldn't want what happened to my skin to happen to someone else's.