L'Oreal Visible Results

No Image

2.0

on 12/9/2006 9:50:00 PM

Where do I start with what is wrong with this product?

First, it gave me an oil slick, which made me break out when I looked at my face in the morning. Then, as with other L'Oreal products, it left white residue all over my face.

I have no idea if it did anything for my skin, I didn't even pause before throwing it away.

on 12/16/2004 11:05:00 PM

I don't normally buy L'oreal skincare products, but was sucked in after using one of those little sachets from a magazine, which as promised gave me the velvety lovely skin the ads promise so I shelled out the 10 on a full sized one, given a week the only visible reults were a funny irridescent glowy effect, spots and an itchy face. A dissapointing moisturiser I would not recommend, I didnt even offer it to my mum or friends, it hit the bin within a week!

I do NOT have sensitive skin, but this product made me break out. I finally had to quit using it. It is not very effective as a skin treatment for aging skin, either. It really didn't do any good for me.

on 4/12/2004 9:55:00 PM

I have to say I like this. It doesn't ball up as some have said and even the one with the scent was not too cloying at all, also contrary to what others have said. I didn't see any appreciable difference in terms of its claims that "new skin" will develop in only 8 days, to me, that's impossible, not even a skin peel can give you new skin, only revamps it. I may be in the minority here, but this is a good product overall and contains spf 15 as well.

Wayb too greasy, and does not sink into your skin. Caused me to break out, too.

on 12/19/2003 2:35:00 PM

I have been very disappointed with this product. I spent my money for something that feels like a nice-enough moisturizer on my face but did absolutely nothing. They should rename this Invisible Results or, better yet, "Placebo Effect."

on 8/12/2003 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Note:I use this on my arms and neck, not my face.
I have been looking for a good sunscreen for my arms. My Mom bought this as she thought this is cheap. The fact is she likes her SK-II and Sofina. Therefore, she left it in her drawer but never touch it.I thought 'Why not try it?' because a nice SA I know alaways recommend me ways to 'use' the products we do not like. Thus I apply it on my arms and the result is! Gorgeous! My body skin is usually dry and it moisturises very well. I am using AHA 15% body lotion and this has SPF15 plus Vitamin C and other anti-oxidant composition. Love it love it. I will use it everyday on my arms! My arms have healthy glowing skin. Haha! continued >>

on 6/9/2003 12:32:00 AM

My skin did appear to improve after 8 days. Much smoother. It is ok if I use it just on my cheeks, but it did cause pimples on my chin. I also dont really like the packaging. I lost the lid, so the cream would come out in a big pink hardened clump at first. I also noticed when I went to put foundation on, the moisturiser would go a bit lumpy on my skin and practically peel of. Not for me.

After seeing the adds, I actucaly paid $24 for this drugstore product. I thought this was a cream that was suppose to help yoru skin, but when i used it i noticed its actucally more like a cream that hides minor imperfections on your face since it contains some kind of shiny makeup in it. I was very dissapointed. The only thing this was ok for was a base under makeup, but I would never want to go to bed with this on my face, its almost liek makeup. After applying i looked at my hands and they were covered in a pinky opalescent makup looking film. I used the whole bottle just to see if it would owrk, and by the last day, there was no imporvement whatsoever. Please save your money, for the same price you could something with a much better quality or if you want refined pores, go to a dermatoligist and get somehting that actucally works.

on 5/7/2003 8:12:00 AM

I love this product, it worked in hours and the next day I felt like I had an eye lift!