L'Oreal Paris Visible Results

No Image

2.0

on 8/12/2003 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Note:I use this on my arms and neck, not my face.
I have been looking for a good sunscreen for my arms. My Mom bought this as she thought this is cheap. The fact is she likes her SK-II and Sofina. Therefore, she left it in her drawer but never touch it.I thought 'Why not try it?' because a nice SA I know alaways recommend me ways to 'use' the products we do not like. Thus I apply it on my arms and the result is! Gorgeous! My body skin is usually dry and it moisturises very well. I am using AHA 15% body lotion and this has SPF15 plus Vitamin C and other anti-oxidant composition. Love it love it. I will use it everyday on my arms! My arms have healthy glowing skin. Haha! continued >>

on 4/12/2004 9:55:00 PM

I have to say I like this. It doesn't ball up as some have said and even the one with the scent was not too cloying at all, also contrary to what others have said. I didn't see any appreciable difference in terms of its claims that "new skin" will develop in only 8 days, to me, that's impossible, not even a skin peel can give you new skin, only revamps it. I may be in the minority here, but this is a good product overall and contains spf 15 as well.

on 5/7/2003 8:12:00 AM

I love this product, it worked in hours and the next day I felt like I had an eye lift!

I do NOT have sensitive skin, but this product made me break out. I finally had to quit using it. It is not very effective as a skin treatment for aging skin, either. It really didn't do any good for me.

on 12/19/2003 2:35:00 PM

I have been very disappointed with this product. I spent my money for something that feels like a nice-enough moisturizer on my face but did absolutely nothing. They should rename this Invisible Results or, better yet, "Placebo Effect."

on 6/9/2003 12:32:00 AM

My skin did appear to improve after 8 days. Much smoother. It is ok if I use it just on my cheeks, but it did cause pimples on my chin. I also dont really like the packaging. I lost the lid, so the cream would come out in a big pink hardened clump at first. I also noticed when I went to put foundation on, the moisturiser would go a bit lumpy on my skin and practically peel of. Not for me.

on 2/11/2003 10:27:00 PM

Weird how so many people have had problems with this. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily and this didn't bother me at all (I used the fragrance free one). I only gave it 3 lipsticks though because it's too greasy for day use on my combo skin. However, I've been liking it as a night treatment because in the am my skin has a nice glow. But it has spf so I guess it's kind of a waste. UPDATE: since I've developed rosacea my skin can't handle much, especially the sunscreen octyl methoxycinnamate which this contains.

on 1/31/2003 7:32:00 PM

I did not like this at all. It didn't soak into my face at all, nor did it moisturize. But worst of all, it started to cause me to break out after a week of use, and I NEVER break out. I stopped using this immediately once that happened.

on 11/15/2002 10:49:00 AM

this is good for dry or normal to dry skin. it's just a so-so product, but a bit pricy for a drugstore product.

on 10/10/2002 7:04:00 PM

Wow for the price, this really sucks, the only positive thing it did to my skin was make it a bit softer. But that got shadowed when it started to make my skin flake, and i have oily skin. Stay far away from this.