L'Oreal Paris Visible Results

No Image

2.0

on 12/9/2006 9:50:00 PM

Where do I start with what is wrong with this product?

First, it gave me an oil slick, which made me break out when I looked at my face in the morning. Then, as with other L'Oreal products, it left white residue all over my face.

I have no idea if it did anything for my skin, I didn't even pause before throwing it away.

on 12/16/2004 11:05:00 PM

I don't normally buy L'oreal skincare products, but was sucked in after using one of those little sachets from a magazine, which as promised gave me the velvety lovely skin the ads promise so I shelled out the 10 on a full sized one, given a week the only visible reults were a funny irridescent glowy effect, spots and an itchy face. A dissapointing moisturiser I would not recommend, I didnt even offer it to my mum or friends, it hit the bin within a week!

Wayb too greasy, and does not sink into your skin. Caused me to break out, too.

After seeing the adds, I actucaly paid $24 for this drugstore product. I thought this was a cream that was suppose to help yoru skin, but when i used it i noticed its actucally more like a cream that hides minor imperfections on your face since it contains some kind of shiny makeup in it. I was very dissapointed. The only thing this was ok for was a base under makeup, but I would never want to go to bed with this on my face, its almost liek makeup. After applying i looked at my hands and they were covered in a pinky opalescent makup looking film. I used the whole bottle just to see if it would owrk, and by the last day, there was no imporvement whatsoever. Please save your money, for the same price you could something with a much better quality or if you want refined pores, go to a dermatoligist and get somehting that actucally works.

on 11/3/2002 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Don't use this product if you have sensitive skin..I tried it and woke up the next day with what looked like a 2nd degree burn on my face and all sort of little red bumps and a HUGE white head on my nose..My face feels better after a day of some cortisone..Stay away!!

on 10/16/2002 1:04:00 PM

This was way too greasy on my normal/combo skin. After several days it made me break out. It wouldn't absorb after even 1 hour. The pump on the bottle dispenses way too much product at one time. Plus, it's pretty pricey at $20 for a drugstore product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was given this product to try for 8 days from L'oreal, and I was sorely disappointed in this product.

I have normal to combination skin, which tends to be oily in the T-zone, and is usually not ultra-sensitive. However, I couldn't even use this product for the full 8-day test, as it dried out my skin as well as completely broke my skin out terribly.

I normally use Avon's Anew line of skincare, and my skin was in beautiful shape before I used the Loreal skincare. After only 3 days, my skin reacted with cystic acne, which is atypical of my skin. I stopped using the Visible Results immediately.

There was no discernible scent, and the texture of the product was non-greasy, which was nice. The pump dispenser did dispense way too much product -- I had to stop myself before pumping even halfway down, lest I have enough lotion to apply to 3 or 4 people.

Will I continue using the Visible Results? Absolutely not. Nor will I recommend it to others, even though I realize that everyone's skin and needs are different -- I just wouldn't want what happened to my skin to happen to someone else's.

I do NOT have sensitive skin, but this product made me break out. I finally had to quit using it. It is not very effective as a skin treatment for aging skin, either. It really didn't do any good for me.

on 12/19/2003 2:35:00 PM

I have been very disappointed with this product. I spent my money for something that feels like a nice-enough moisturizer on my face but did absolutely nothing. They should rename this Invisible Results or, better yet, "Placebo Effect."

on 6/9/2003 12:32:00 AM

My skin did appear to improve after 8 days. Much smoother. It is ok if I use it just on my cheeks, but it did cause pimples on my chin. I also dont really like the packaging. I lost the lid, so the cream would come out in a big pink hardened clump at first. I also noticed when I went to put foundation on, the moisturiser would go a bit lumpy on my skin and practically peel of. Not for me.