L'Oreal Paris Visible Results

No Image

2.3

on 8/12/2003 4:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Note:I use this on my arms and neck, not my face.
I have been looking for a good sunscreen for my arms. My Mom bought this as she thought this is cheap. The fact is she likes her SK-II and Sofina. Therefore, she left it in her drawer but never touch it.I thought 'Why not try it?' because a nice SA I know alaways recommend me ways to 'use' the products we do not like. Thus I apply it on my arms and the result is! Gorgeous! My body skin is usually dry and it moisturises very well. I am using AHA 15% body lotion and this has SPF15 plus Vitamin C and other anti-oxidant composition. Love it love it. I will use it everyday on my arms! My arms have healthy glowing skin. Haha! continued >>

After seeing the adds, I actucaly paid $24 for this drugstore product. I thought this was a cream that was suppose to help yoru skin, but when i used it i noticed its actucally more like a cream that hides minor imperfections on your face since it contains some kind of shiny makeup in it. I was very dissapointed. The only thing this was ok for was a base under makeup, but I would never want to go to bed with this on my face, its almost liek makeup. After applying i looked at my hands and they were covered in a pinky opalescent makup looking film. I used the whole bottle just to see if it would owrk, and by the last day, there was no imporvement whatsoever. Please save your money, for the same price you could something with a much better quality or if you want refined pores, go to a dermatoligist and get somehting that actucally works.

on 10/16/2002 1:04:00 PM

This was way too greasy on my normal/combo skin. After several days it made me break out. It wouldn't absorb after even 1 hour. The pump on the bottle dispenses way too much product at one time. Plus, it's pretty pricey at $20 for a drugstore product.