Clinique Happy for Men

4.1

on 6/2/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this for myself. I'm a female, but this scent on me is not that masculine. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It is a great daytime summary fragrance for me!

on 11/19/2013 10:08:00 PM

Great scent for a man or a woman! My ex wore this for work and its the perfect touch of scent for the workplace. To me it says that you are clean-cut and professional. The bottle is so uninteresting but I guess that is characteristic of Clinique's packaging.

on 7/12/2005 3:56:00 PM

This is a decent scent, unisex IMO, herbal and light citrus blend.

on 12/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite fragrance for a man. It's a bit young (as in I would not buy it for a man over 30) and very fresh, very clean. I seriously follow around men when I catch a waft of this-immediate panty dropper.

on 3/5/2004 12:43:00 AM

My husband was talking about some guys at work that always smell really "clean"...not that my husband isn't technically clean, he is well groomed, but he didn't wear any cologne (this is the man who uses shampoo to wash his face). So when I brought him home a sample of Happy for Men - he said, "that's it! my clean smell!" It smells fabulous on him - its a nice well-groomed scent for everyday...my nose was VERY sensitive during my pregnancies but I always loved it on him!

on 1/14/2004 1:49:00 PM

I smelled Happy on a guy in the street and asked him what it was....I immediately bought a huge bottle and gave it to my boyfriend....he hates cologne and wouldn't wear it at first but now he loves it and wears it all the time...(for the last 2+ years!!)I love it!!

Ok, maybe its just the guy wearing it, but my boyfriend's friend was wearing way too much of this, and I thought I was going to be sick. I got a huge migraine. It smelled strongly of chypre on him. I think I would like it in small dosages. But I can't give it a more positive rating due to the man I smelled it on.

Popular Fragrances