Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Clinique Happy for Men

4.7

on 8/28/2004 5:38:00 PM

I swapped for this and my hubby LOVES it!!! But to me, it spells headaches! I have over 90 perfumes and fragrances, and very few of them bother me...I am not usually sensitive. But when he wears this, I immediately grab for the Excedrin! I think it is the sharpness of the scent. And like gratefuldave, I also get a bit angry when I smell this...weird smell psycology!

on 4/4/2004 6:28:00 PM

I love this scent so much. I keep hoping that my bf will one day become a cologne guy, so i can make him wear this and aqua de gio. no such luck. I think I would seriously make hot sweet love to this fragrance if I could :-D It smells SOOO GOOD!!

on 3/25/2004 2:11:00 AM

i LOVE this scent on ME, but i don't think i'd like it on a guy. i tried to ween myself off of it by trying new fragrances, but i always come back to my Happy for Men! so refreshing, light, energizing. i get lots of compliments on this (although, stranegly enough, they're mostly from women), and people are always surprised to find out that it's a men's fragrance.

Okay, I feel a bit stupid admitting this but I wear this..I love Happy FOR MEN..there, I said it! Lol, anyway, I had been wearing regular Happy for about 2 years and was getting a bit sick of it..so I went to the counter to look at Happy Heart but it was waay too sweet and floral for me so I picked up happy for men thinking that maybe I would get it for my boyfriend..but it is soooo pretty (and IMHO not very masculine at all..this should be a unisex scent)..I have had about 6 of my friends smell it and have them tell me their opinions on it before I tell them it is a men's scent and they all loved it and thought it was a very nice (not masculine) smell : ) it is also cheaper than regular happy (men won't pay as much for these things as women, lol)...so yes, I wear a man's scent but is so nice on me, and it also deepens happy and happy heart if I wear them together...if you like this scent, don't be afraid to get it! I don't think I would like this on a guy (certainly not my boyfriend) but I guess that depends on the guy (and the guy's girl, lol)...is my signature scent and I love it!
ps- the girl at the clinique counter said that women do buy this for themselves (she was wearing it right then too) : ) it's also not as common as women's happy (esp. if mixed with another happy scent) if you don't want to smell the same as 10 other ppl within 100ft of you , lol

This is my BF's signature colonge and I love it probably more than he does! I think even a girl could get away with wearing this! Very citrusy and light. He has to spray it about 4 times before I can even smell it, so sadly it is almost gone only a couple months after I bought it for him. I think it's totally sexy and would reccomend it to anyone!

on 10/2/2002 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My friend told me that she met a guy who was wearing this and she thought it smelled great. I didn't think it was true, so last week while I was at the Clinique counter in Nordstrom's I decided to try this. I was so surprised that it actually smells really good! Who would have thought that Clinique could make a nice smelling men's cologne? :-)

Popular Fragrances