Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Clinique Happy for Men

on 5/7/2008 5:33:00 PM

One of my male friends wears this, and its citrus smell is so refreshing. I'd like to buy one for myself!!! Guess this product will popular in any sex/age group!!!

on 9/4/2007 9:18:00 AM

I love this scent! Its my second favorite scent besides JPG's Le Male.I do have to admit Happy For Men smells a little too feminine at first but then i think its suitable for my sensitive personality.I believed in choosing scents which matches my personality rather than buying one just because its endorsed by a celebrity or from a designer brand.

Overall,this gets a full five lippies from me.Love it!

My boyfriend and I picked this out together one day while cologne shopping for him, and before we were going to go with the Hugo sport (his favourite of all, but I didn't like it THAT much), but I decided to visit the Clinique counter for makeup, and saw Happy for Men. I loved the smell of it...very fresh and young with a tiny hint of citrus. It resembles my boyfriend's old Versace Metal Jeans (MY favourite, but too bad they discountinued it) and I just loved it. He liked it a lot too. So he decided to go for the gift set with the cologne, the after shave balm, and the body wash. He really likes the after shave balm and told me he'd buy it again once he runs out.
It's kind of odd how women use this for themselves...but I guess this cologne isn't as masculine as most other cologne. continued >>

Soft sweet smell. Long lasting. Perfect for everyday use. CHEAP!

on 1/23/2005 8:02:00 AM

I love this! Smell so yummy on a guy and I even feel like buying it for myself!

Popular Fragrances