Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.5

on 2/7/2009 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A nice citrus without the over-used aquatic note. Fresh, slightly fruity and green. A great summer scent that leans towards the masculine, but would work on women too.

on 3/3/2006 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Why a woman would wear a man's cologne is beyond me. This smells really sexy on a dude.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best Men's pick-me-up scents ever. Such a turn on for me everytime my boyfriend wears this ;) This and Gio tops my list!

OT: Honestly girls, I don't see anything wrong when girls wear men's cologne/perfume. There's no law saying that girls are not allowed to wear men's cologne/perfume. There are actually some men's perfume/cologne which smells better than it's female version, and maybe that's the reason why some women use it. =)

on 8/10/2005 12:29:00 PM

My BF wears this and I like it very much--fresh with a hint of citrus. It's kinda unisex, w/o any particular "masculine" or "feminine" notes (e.g. leather or roses) I completely disagree with the reviewer below. Who says you have to limit yourself to what is decreed "for your sex"? If so, women would be limited to skirts, long hair and floral scents. I personally think it's hot when a girl wears a sexy leather/musky/spicy fragrance (and I don't necessarily want to make out with her either).

ETA: To the reviewer above--Sheesh. I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this. I really think Happy For Men is pretty unisex. Just b/c women complimented your friend on the scent doesn't necessarily mean that men didn't like it on her (in my experience, women usually compliment people on things like scent more often than men, anyway). My point was that fragrance isn't like pheremones or something--a certain note won't necessarily attract one sex or the other. It's a matter of personal preference. My BF happens to dislike floral/traditionally sweet feminine perfumes on me. I can take 'em or leave 'em. I don't think I'd like him to wear most women's perfume, but not b/c it's a turnoff necessarily--I just think most women's perfume is overbearing. Slightly O/T: My BF actually thinks that women's perfume-makers have it all wrong--we should be wearing scents like "Eau d'Beer" and "Barbecue Sauce, EDP" :)

I liked this ... so light and pleasant! ... until I read somewhere that it contained an oyster note.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I wore Clinique Happy for women, my then fiance (now my DH) loved it so much & he decided to wear Happy for Men. I too, liked it so much on him. It's fresh, fruity but manly. I don't use Clinique Happy anymore, but my DH still love Happy for Men and I'm sure he'll use it again when I buy him one (but hmm .. I have my new fave now .. ^.^)

I got this for myself and it smells so much better than Happy for Women. It smells so bright and fresh and citrusy. Perfect for when you get out from a shower in the morning. Zingy and wakes you up. This has good staying power tooo and the base notes linger on in a very pleasant way.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried smelling this at Filenes and instantly I had to buy it. It's got a very citrus-y, clean, everyday scent that I just love. IMO its just so much better than all the all Clinique Happy's. I feel naked without wearing it!

on 1/9/2005 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Bought it for my bf and he just....mmmmm smells sooooo good! Definately a winner ;)

I wear this myself...I prefer it muchly to happy for women. The first time I smelled it was when I was walking to class...one of my guy classmates had it on, and I had to ask him what it was, it smelled so wonderful! It is just a really clean and fresh scent. Clean in an orangey citrus way. It is hard to explain, but it smells differently close up and far away. Like it has different dimensions that hover around it depending on how close to it you are. It isn't manly either...like a stereotypical man's cologne, because it isn't dusky or anything, just light and sparkling! It's cheaper than the woman's version too!

Popular Fragrances