Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Clinique Happy for Men

I wear this scent all the time! I vastly prefer it to the women's scent. An ex and I were in a drug store, trying different perfumes and colognes. We both liked this one, so I bought it for him, and I started sneaking spritzes too. He couldn't tell it was the same cologne though. Different body chemistries, I guess. I get complements from girls and guys when I wear this, more so than with other perfumes. I find it lasts nicely. I usually layer it with the body shop satsuma body wash. I find the combination of the two scents give me a nice lift in the morning. Not over powering at all. And, to address a snippy comment from another poster. 'If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.' I completely disagree. I don't wear scented products to attract anyone. I wear them because I like how I smell when I wear them. I don't find I 'attract' more girls when I wear this scent, I get more girls asking what it is because they want to buy it. This is one of my favourite day-to-day scents, and I intend to keep wearing it, regardless of it being classified as a men's scent. Grow up, people. Cooties are so second grade.

on 11/13/2008 4:44:00 PM

When I met my husband, he was wore Perferred Stock cologne. I told him I was allergic to it so he would stop wearing that god awful crap! Since then I have been picking out his cologne and this is one of the best I have found. It smells very clean and citrusy. It could almost be unisex. It's not strong like most colognes and is nice to wear daily. You really need to smell this in person to appreciate it. If you don't like the heaviness of men's cologne then this is a nice alternative.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

First of all, I laughed when I saw people bickering on a makeup reviewing site. It's just cologne! This is supposed to be for fun you guys! Second of all I liked this scent. It smelled more masculin than feminine to me but I guess I could see how either could wear it. Anyhow I think it smells good. That's my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think my boyfriend would accuse me of trying to 'queer eye' him up if I were to purchase such a thing for him. The campaign for this was bad and the scent doesn't get much better.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day because the bottle that he already owned was almost gone. I love the way this smells on him. It smells so fresh and light, not heavy and stinky like some fragrances for men can be.

on 3/18/2002 7:45:00 PM

I normally don't review men's fragrances but this one smells fabulous!! A fellow male student wears this one and it smells so nice when I walk into class. My daughter and I smelled this at Carson's to see if we should get it for my SO and we both agreed we like it better than the female version of Happy. If you are looking for a new scent for your man....try this one! And pick yourself up a new gloss or some TTA while you are at the Clinique counter! : )

Popular Fragrances