Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.2

on 2/7/2009 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A nice citrus without the over-used aquatic note. Fresh, slightly fruity and green. A great summer scent that leans towards the masculine, but would work on women too.

on 9/4/2007 9:18:00 AM

I love this scent! Its my second favorite scent besides JPG's Le Male.I do have to admit Happy For Men smells a little too feminine at first but then i think its suitable for my sensitive personality.I believed in choosing scents which matches my personality rather than buying one just because its endorsed by a celebrity or from a designer brand.

Overall,this gets a full five lippies from me.Love it!

on 6/11/2004 12:20:00 AM

This scent turns me on so much that I would not recommend my bf to wear it everyday. I sniff 'Happy' on him and I go MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm... *melts*

I really love the smell of Happy, and was very interested when they came out with a men's version. The packaging is really nice, and it does have some of the inspiration of the original Happy. But it misses the mark for me. It has that ozonic undertone that's so present in Issey Miyake and CK's Crave. I've also never received any complements when I've worn it. It certainly has a lot of staying power, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

on 3/18/2002 7:45:00 PM

I normally don't review men's fragrances but this one smells fabulous!! A fellow male student wears this one and it smells so nice when I walk into class. My daughter and I smelled this at Carson's to see if we should get it for my SO and we both agreed we like it better than the female version of Happy. If you are looking for a new scent for your man....try this one! And pick yourself up a new gloss or some TTA while you are at the Clinique counter! : )

Popular Fragrances