Clinique Happy for Men

4.7

on 6/2/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this for myself. I'm a female, but this scent on me is not that masculine. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It is a great daytime summary fragrance for me!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I wore Clinique Happy for women, my then fiance (now my DH) loved it so much & he decided to wear Happy for Men. I too, liked it so much on him. It's fresh, fruity but manly. I don't use Clinique Happy anymore, but my DH still love Happy for Men and I'm sure he'll use it again when I buy him one (but hmm .. I have my new fave now .. ^.^)

on 1/9/2005 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Bought it for my bf and he just....mmmmm smells sooooo good! Definately a winner ;)

Okay, I feel a bit stupid admitting this but I wear this..I love Happy FOR MEN..there, I said it! Lol, anyway, I had been wearing regular Happy for about 2 years and was getting a bit sick of it..so I went to the counter to look at Happy Heart but it was waay too sweet and floral for me so I picked up happy for men thinking that maybe I would get it for my boyfriend..but it is soooo pretty (and IMHO not very masculine at all..this should be a unisex scent)..I have had about 6 of my friends smell it and have them tell me their opinions on it before I tell them it is a men's scent and they all loved it and thought it was a very nice (not masculine) smell : ) it is also cheaper than regular happy (men won't pay as much for these things as women, lol)...so yes, I wear a man's scent but is so nice on me, and it also deepens happy and happy heart if I wear them together...if you like this scent, don't be afraid to get it! I don't think I would like this on a guy (certainly not my boyfriend) but I guess that depends on the guy (and the guy's girl, lol)...is my signature scent and I love it!
ps- the girl at the clinique counter said that women do buy this for themselves (she was wearing it right then too) : ) it's also not as common as women's happy (esp. if mixed with another happy scent) if you don't want to smell the same as 10 other ppl within 100ft of you , lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Simply because my wonderful boyfriend wears this and because I love my boyfriend, I had to go on and give this a five! :D I was never really fond of the women's version (though a good friend of mine swears by it, and it works well on her) or the citrusy notes in either of this fragrance, it *does* smell nice on a man. Rather light and summery rather than overtly sexy. Mmmmmmmmm.....

on 4/5/2002 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Now this I LOVE! I have yet to find a lot of men who use it but when I do, wow, it just turns me on! To me it's not very similiar to the women's version. I'm not quite sure of the notes but I can say that they are the right ones!

on 3/18/2002 7:45:00 PM

I normally don't review men's fragrances but this one smells fabulous!! A fellow male student wears this one and it smells so nice when I walk into class. My daughter and I smelled this at Carson's to see if we should get it for my SO and we both agreed we like it better than the female version of Happy. If you are looking for a new scent for your man....try this one! And pick yourself up a new gloss or some TTA while you are at the Clinique counter! : )

Popular Fragrances