Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

on 11/19/2013 10:08:00 PM

Great scent for a man or a woman! My ex wore this for work and its the perfect touch of scent for the workplace. To me it says that you are clean-cut and professional. The bottle is so uninteresting but I guess that is characteristic of Clinique's packaging.

on 2/7/2009 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A nice citrus without the over-used aquatic note. Fresh, slightly fruity and green. A great summer scent that leans towards the masculine, but would work on women too.

on 11/13/2008 4:44:00 PM

When I met my husband, he was wore Perferred Stock cologne. I told him I was allergic to it so he would stop wearing that god awful crap! Since then I have been picking out his cologne and this is one of the best I have found. It smells very clean and citrusy. It could almost be unisex. It's not strong like most colognes and is nice to wear daily. You really need to smell this in person to appreciate it. If you don't like the heaviness of men's cologne then this is a nice alternative.

on 5/7/2008 5:33:00 PM

One of my male friends wears this, and its citrus smell is so refreshing. I'd like to buy one for myself!!! Guess this product will popular in any sex/age group!!!

on 9/4/2007 9:18:00 AM

I love this scent! Its my second favorite scent besides JPG's Le Male.I do have to admit Happy For Men smells a little too feminine at first but then i think its suitable for my sensitive personality.I believed in choosing scents which matches my personality rather than buying one just because its endorsed by a celebrity or from a designer brand.

Overall,this gets a full five lippies from me.Love it!

on 8/10/2005 12:29:00 PM

My BF wears this and I like it very much--fresh with a hint of citrus. It's kinda unisex, w/o any particular "masculine" or "feminine" notes (e.g. leather or roses) I completely disagree with the reviewer below. Who says you have to limit yourself to what is decreed "for your sex"? If so, women would be limited to skirts, long hair and floral scents. I personally think it's hot when a girl wears a sexy leather/musky/spicy fragrance (and I don't necessarily want to make out with her either).

ETA: To the reviewer above--Sheesh. I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this. I really think Happy For Men is pretty unisex. Just b/c women complimented your friend on the scent doesn't necessarily mean that men didn't like it on her (in my experience, women usually compliment people on things like scent more often than men, anyway). My point was that fragrance isn't like pheremones or something--a certain note won't necessarily attract one sex or the other. It's a matter of personal preference. My BF happens to dislike floral/traditionally sweet feminine perfumes on me. I can take 'em or leave 'em. I don't think I'd like him to wear most women's perfume, but not b/c it's a turnoff necessarily--I just think most women's perfume is overbearing. Slightly O/T: My BF actually thinks that women's perfume-makers have it all wrong--we should be wearing scents like "Eau d'Beer" and "Barbecue Sauce, EDP" :)

My boyfriend and I picked this out together one day while cologne shopping for him, and before we were going to go with the Hugo sport (his favourite of all, but I didn't like it THAT much), but I decided to visit the Clinique counter for makeup, and saw Happy for Men. I loved the smell of it...very fresh and young with a tiny hint of citrus. It resembles my boyfriend's old Versace Metal Jeans (MY favourite, but too bad they discountinued it) and I just loved it. He liked it a lot too. So he decided to go for the gift set with the cologne, the after shave balm, and the body wash. He really likes the after shave balm and told me he'd buy it again once he runs out.
It's kind of odd how women use this for themselves...but I guess this cologne isn't as masculine as most other cologne. continued >>

on 7/12/2005 3:56:00 PM

This is a decent scent, unisex IMO, herbal and light citrus blend.

I got this for myself and it smells so much better than Happy for Women. It smells so bright and fresh and citrusy. Perfect for when you get out from a shower in the morning. Zingy and wakes you up. This has good staying power tooo and the base notes linger on in a very pleasant way.

Soft sweet smell. Long lasting. Perfect for everyday use. CHEAP!

Popular Fragrances