CLINIQUE Happy for Men

CLINIQUE Happy for Men

4.2

on 12/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite fragrance for a man. It's a bit young (as in I would not buy it for a man over 30) and very fresh, very clean. I seriously follow around men when I catch a waft of this-immediate panty dropper.

on 6/11/2004 12:20:00 AM

This scent turns me on so much that I would not recommend my bf to wear it everyday. I sniff 'Happy' on him and I go MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm... *melts*

I really love the smell of Happy, and was very interested when they came out with a men's version. The packaging is really nice, and it does have some of the inspiration of the original Happy. But it misses the mark for me. It has that ozonic undertone that's so present in Issey Miyake and CK's Crave. I've also never received any complements when I've worn it. It certainly has a lot of staying power, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

Ok, maybe its just the guy wearing it, but my boyfriend's friend was wearing way too much of this, and I thought I was going to be sick. I got a huge migraine. It smelled strongly of chypre on him. I think I would like it in small dosages. But I can't give it a more positive rating due to the man I smelled it on.

on 10/2/2002 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My friend told me that she met a guy who was wearing this and she thought it smelled great. I didn't think it was true, so last week while I was at the Clinique counter in Nordstrom's I decided to try this. I was so surprised that it actually smells really good! Who would have thought that Clinique could make a nice smelling men's cologne? :-)

Popular Fragrances