CLINIQUE Happy for Men

CLINIQUE Happy for Men

4.3

on 12/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite fragrance for a man. It's a bit young (as in I would not buy it for a man over 30) and very fresh, very clean. I seriously follow around men when I catch a waft of this-immediate panty dropper.

on 6/11/2004 12:20:00 AM

This scent turns me on so much that I would not recommend my bf to wear it everyday. I sniff 'Happy' on him and I go MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm... *melts*

Ok, maybe its just the guy wearing it, but my boyfriend's friend was wearing way too much of this, and I thought I was going to be sick. I got a huge migraine. It smelled strongly of chypre on him. I think I would like it in small dosages. But I can't give it a more positive rating due to the man I smelled it on.

on 10/2/2002 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My friend told me that she met a guy who was wearing this and she thought it smelled great. I didn't think it was true, so last week while I was at the Clinique counter in Nordstrom's I decided to try this. I was so surprised that it actually smells really good! Who would have thought that Clinique could make a nice smelling men's cologne? :-)