Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

on 6/2/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this for myself. I'm a female, but this scent on me is not that masculine. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It is a great daytime summary fragrance for me!

on 11/19/2013 10:08:00 PM

Great scent for a man or a woman! My ex wore this for work and its the perfect touch of scent for the workplace. To me it says that you are clean-cut and professional. The bottle is so uninteresting but I guess that is characteristic of Clinique's packaging.

on 11/13/2008 4:44:00 PM

When I met my husband, he was wore Perferred Stock cologne. I told him I was allergic to it so he would stop wearing that god awful crap! Since then I have been picking out his cologne and this is one of the best I have found. It smells very clean and citrusy. It could almost be unisex. It's not strong like most colognes and is nice to wear daily. You really need to smell this in person to appreciate it. If you don't like the heaviness of men's cologne then this is a nice alternative.

on 2/7/2009 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A nice citrus without the over-used aquatic note. Fresh, slightly fruity and green. A great summer scent that leans towards the masculine, but would work on women too.

on 5/7/2008 5:33:00 PM

One of my male friends wears this, and its citrus smell is so refreshing. I'd like to buy one for myself!!! Guess this product will popular in any sex/age group!!!

I wear this scent all the time! I vastly prefer it to the women's scent. An ex and I were in a drug store, trying different perfumes and colognes. We both liked this one, so I bought it for him, and I started sneaking spritzes too. He couldn't tell it was the same cologne though. Different body chemistries, I guess. I get complements from girls and guys when I wear this, more so than with other perfumes. I find it lasts nicely. I usually layer it with the body shop satsuma body wash. I find the combination of the two scents give me a nice lift in the morning. Not over powering at all. And, to address a snippy comment from another poster. 'If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.' I completely disagree. I don't wear scented products to attract anyone. I wear them because I like how I smell when I wear them. I don't find I 'attract' more girls when I wear this scent, I get more girls asking what it is because they want to buy it. This is one of my favourite day-to-day scents, and I intend to keep wearing it, regardless of it being classified as a men's scent. Grow up, people. Cooties are so second grade.

on 3/3/2006 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Why a woman would wear a man's cologne is beyond me. This smells really sexy on a dude.

I am not a dude, but it smells really sexy on me. Not long lasting though. A bottle seems to run out fast.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

First of all, I laughed when I saw people bickering on a makeup reviewing site. It's just cologne! This is supposed to be for fun you guys! Second of all I liked this scent. It smelled more masculin than feminine to me but I guess I could see how either could wear it. Anyhow I think it smells good. That's my opinion.

on 9/4/2007 9:18:00 AM

I love this scent! Its my second favorite scent besides JPG's Le Male.I do have to admit Happy For Men smells a little too feminine at first but then i think its suitable for my sensitive personality.I believed in choosing scents which matches my personality rather than buying one just because its endorsed by a celebrity or from a designer brand.

Overall,this gets a full five lippies from me.Love it!

Popular Fragrances