Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

on 6/2/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this for myself. I'm a female, but this scent on me is not that masculine. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It is a great daytime summary fragrance for me!

on 11/19/2013 10:08:00 PM

Great scent for a man or a woman! My ex wore this for work and its the perfect touch of scent for the workplace. To me it says that you are clean-cut and professional. The bottle is so uninteresting but I guess that is characteristic of Clinique's packaging.

I wear this scent all the time! I vastly prefer it to the women's scent. An ex and I were in a drug store, trying different perfumes and colognes. We both liked this one, so I bought it for him, and I started sneaking spritzes too. He couldn't tell it was the same cologne though. Different body chemistries, I guess. I get complements from girls and guys when I wear this, more so than with other perfumes. I find it lasts nicely. I usually layer it with the body shop satsuma body wash. I find the combination of the two scents give me a nice lift in the morning. Not over powering at all. And, to address a snippy comment from another poster. 'If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.' I completely disagree. I don't wear scented products to attract anyone. I wear them because I like how I smell when I wear them. I don't find I 'attract' more girls when I wear this scent, I get more girls asking what it is because they want to buy it. This is one of my favourite day-to-day scents, and I intend to keep wearing it, regardless of it being classified as a men's scent. Grow up, people. Cooties are so second grade.

on 11/13/2008 4:44:00 PM

When I met my husband, he was wore Perferred Stock cologne. I told him I was allergic to it so he would stop wearing that god awful crap! Since then I have been picking out his cologne and this is one of the best I have found. It smells very clean and citrusy. It could almost be unisex. It's not strong like most colognes and is nice to wear daily. You really need to smell this in person to appreciate it. If you don't like the heaviness of men's cologne then this is a nice alternative.

on 5/7/2008 5:33:00 PM

One of my male friends wears this, and its citrus smell is so refreshing. I'd like to buy one for myself!!! Guess this product will popular in any sex/age group!!!

on 9/4/2007 9:18:00 AM

I love this scent! Its my second favorite scent besides JPG's Le Male.I do have to admit Happy For Men smells a little too feminine at first but then i think its suitable for my sensitive personality.I believed in choosing scents which matches my personality rather than buying one just because its endorsed by a celebrity or from a designer brand.

Overall,this gets a full five lippies from me.Love it!

I am not a dude, but it smells really sexy on me. Not long lasting though. A bottle seems to run out fast.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best Men's pick-me-up scents ever. Such a turn on for me everytime my boyfriend wears this ;) This and Gio tops my list!

OT: Honestly girls, I don't see anything wrong when girls wear men's cologne/perfume. There's no law saying that girls are not allowed to wear men's cologne/perfume. There are actually some men's perfume/cologne which smells better than it's female version, and maybe that's the reason why some women use it. =)

My boyfriend and I picked this out together one day while cologne shopping for him, and before we were going to go with the Hugo sport (his favourite of all, but I didn't like it THAT much), but I decided to visit the Clinique counter for makeup, and saw Happy for Men. I loved the smell of it...very fresh and young with a tiny hint of citrus. It resembles my boyfriend's old Versace Metal Jeans (MY favourite, but too bad they discountinued it) and I just loved it. He liked it a lot too. So he decided to go for the gift set with the cologne, the after shave balm, and the body wash. He really likes the after shave balm and told me he'd buy it again once he runs out.
It's kind of odd how women use this for themselves...but I guess this cologne isn't as masculine as most other cologne. continued >>

I got this for myself and it smells so much better than Happy for Women. It smells so bright and fresh and citrusy. Perfect for when you get out from a shower in the morning. Zingy and wakes you up. This has good staying power tooo and the base notes linger on in a very pleasant way.

Popular Fragrances