Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

on 7/27/2005 10:40:00 PM

I like the smell but this is GUY cologne..what are u girls doing wearing this?????

If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.

Guy cologne is made to attract Girls to the guys.
girl cologne is made to attract boys to the girls.

get it?

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think my boyfriend would accuse me of trying to 'queer eye' him up if I were to purchase such a thing for him. The campaign for this was bad and the scent doesn't get much better.

on 7/12/2005 3:56:00 PM

This is a decent scent, unisex IMO, herbal and light citrus blend.

on 4/8/2004 2:54:00 AM

I bought this product for my boyfriend last Christmas. Now I took it back for own use because he wanted to throw it away after using the first few drops! (No return policy in my city). Too bad.

Ok, maybe its just the guy wearing it, but my boyfriend's friend was wearing way too much of this, and I thought I was going to be sick. I got a huge migraine. It smelled strongly of chypre on him. I think I would like it in small dosages. But I can't give it a more positive rating due to the man I smelled it on.

on 2/7/2009 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A nice citrus without the over-used aquatic note. Fresh, slightly fruity and green. A great summer scent that leans towards the masculine, but would work on women too.

on 8/28/2004 5:38:00 PM

I swapped for this and my hubby LOVES it!!! But to me, it spells headaches! I have over 90 perfumes and fragrances, and very few of them bother me...I am not usually sensitive. But when he wears this, I immediately grab for the Excedrin! I think it is the sharpness of the scent. And like gratefuldave, I also get a bit angry when I smell this...weird smell psycology!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

First of all, I laughed when I saw people bickering on a makeup reviewing site. It's just cologne! This is supposed to be for fun you guys! Second of all I liked this scent. It smelled more masculin than feminine to me but I guess I could see how either could wear it. Anyhow I think it smells good. That's my opinion.

on 3/3/2006 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Why a woman would wear a man's cologne is beyond me. This smells really sexy on a dude.

on 8/10/2005 12:29:00 PM

My BF wears this and I like it very much--fresh with a hint of citrus. It's kinda unisex, w/o any particular "masculine" or "feminine" notes (e.g. leather or roses) I completely disagree with the reviewer below. Who says you have to limit yourself to what is decreed "for your sex"? If so, women would be limited to skirts, long hair and floral scents. I personally think it's hot when a girl wears a sexy leather/musky/spicy fragrance (and I don't necessarily want to make out with her either).

ETA: To the reviewer above--Sheesh. I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this. I really think Happy For Men is pretty unisex. Just b/c women complimented your friend on the scent doesn't necessarily mean that men didn't like it on her (in my experience, women usually compliment people on things like scent more often than men, anyway). My point was that fragrance isn't like pheremones or something--a certain note won't necessarily attract one sex or the other. It's a matter of personal preference. My BF happens to dislike floral/traditionally sweet feminine perfumes on me. I can take 'em or leave 'em. I don't think I'd like him to wear most women's perfume, but not b/c it's a turnoff necessarily--I just think most women's perfume is overbearing. Slightly O/T: My BF actually thinks that women's perfume-makers have it all wrong--we should be wearing scents like "Eau d'Beer" and "Barbecue Sauce, EDP" :)

Popular Fragrances