Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

I wear this scent all the time! I vastly prefer it to the women's scent. An ex and I were in a drug store, trying different perfumes and colognes. We both liked this one, so I bought it for him, and I started sneaking spritzes too. He couldn't tell it was the same cologne though. Different body chemistries, I guess. I get complements from girls and guys when I wear this, more so than with other perfumes. I find it lasts nicely. I usually layer it with the body shop satsuma body wash. I find the combination of the two scents give me a nice lift in the morning. Not over powering at all. And, to address a snippy comment from another poster. 'If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.' I completely disagree. I don't wear scented products to attract anyone. I wear them because I like how I smell when I wear them. I don't find I 'attract' more girls when I wear this scent, I get more girls asking what it is because they want to buy it. This is one of my favourite day-to-day scents, and I intend to keep wearing it, regardless of it being classified as a men's scent. Grow up, people. Cooties are so second grade.

I wear this myself...I prefer it muchly to happy for women. The first time I smelled it was when I was walking to class...one of my guy classmates had it on, and I had to ask him what it was, it smelled so wonderful! It is just a really clean and fresh scent. Clean in an orangey citrus way. It is hard to explain, but it smells differently close up and far away. Like it has different dimensions that hover around it depending on how close to it you are. It isn't manly either...like a stereotypical man's cologne, because it isn't dusky or anything, just light and sparkling! It's cheaper than the woman's version too!

on 6/2/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this for myself. I'm a female, but this scent on me is not that masculine. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It is a great daytime summary fragrance for me!

on 11/19/2013 10:08:00 PM

Great scent for a man or a woman! My ex wore this for work and its the perfect touch of scent for the workplace. To me it says that you are clean-cut and professional. The bottle is so uninteresting but I guess that is characteristic of Clinique's packaging.

on 2/7/2009 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

A nice citrus without the over-used aquatic note. Fresh, slightly fruity and green. A great summer scent that leans towards the masculine, but would work on women too.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best Men's pick-me-up scents ever. Such a turn on for me everytime my boyfriend wears this ;) This and Gio tops my list!

OT: Honestly girls, I don't see anything wrong when girls wear men's cologne/perfume. There's no law saying that girls are not allowed to wear men's cologne/perfume. There are actually some men's perfume/cologne which smells better than it's female version, and maybe that's the reason why some women use it. =)

I got this for myself and it smells so much better than Happy for Women. It smells so bright and fresh and citrusy. Perfect for when you get out from a shower in the morning. Zingy and wakes you up. This has good staying power tooo and the base notes linger on in a very pleasant way.

on 3/25/2004 2:11:00 AM

i LOVE this scent on ME, but i don't think i'd like it on a guy. i tried to ween myself off of it by trying new fragrances, but i always come back to my Happy for Men! so refreshing, light, energizing. i get lots of compliments on this (although, stranegly enough, they're mostly from women), and people are always surprised to find out that it's a men's fragrance.

on 3/5/2004 12:43:00 AM

My husband was talking about some guys at work that always smell really "clean"...not that my husband isn't technically clean, he is well groomed, but he didn't wear any cologne (this is the man who uses shampoo to wash his face). So when I brought him home a sample of Happy for Men - he said, "that's it! my clean smell!" It smells fabulous on him - its a nice well-groomed scent for everyday...my nose was VERY sensitive during my pregnancies but I always loved it on him!

on 11/13/2008 4:44:00 PM

When I met my husband, he was wore Perferred Stock cologne. I told him I was allergic to it so he would stop wearing that god awful crap! Since then I have been picking out his cologne and this is one of the best I have found. It smells very clean and citrusy. It could almost be unisex. It's not strong like most colognes and is nice to wear daily. You really need to smell this in person to appreciate it. If you don't like the heaviness of men's cologne then this is a nice alternative.

Popular Fragrances