Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

on 3/18/2002 7:45:00 PM

I normally don't review men's fragrances but this one smells fabulous!! A fellow male student wears this one and it smells so nice when I walk into class. My daughter and I smelled this at Carson's to see if we should get it for my SO and we both agreed we like it better than the female version of Happy. If you are looking for a new scent for your man....try this one! And pick yourself up a new gloss or some TTA while you are at the Clinique counter! : )

on 3/20/2002 5:12:00 PM

Definitely! The male version of Happy is so much nicer than the female one. The scent is more subtle so it doesn't give me a headache, and the SO adores it.

on 4/5/2002 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Now this I LOVE! I have yet to find a lot of men who use it but when I do, wow, it just turns me on! To me it's not very similiar to the women's version. I'm not quite sure of the notes but I can say that they are the right ones!

on 10/2/2002 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My friend told me that she met a guy who was wearing this and she thought it smelled great. I didn't think it was true, so last week while I was at the Clinique counter in Nordstrom's I decided to try this. I was so surprised that it actually smells really good! Who would have thought that Clinique could make a nice smelling men's cologne? :-)

Ok, maybe its just the guy wearing it, but my boyfriend's friend was wearing way too much of this, and I thought I was going to be sick. I got a huge migraine. It smelled strongly of chypre on him. I think I would like it in small dosages. But I can't give it a more positive rating due to the man I smelled it on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Simply because my wonderful boyfriend wears this and because I love my boyfriend, I had to go on and give this a five! :D I was never really fond of the women's version (though a good friend of mine swears by it, and it works well on her) or the citrusy notes in either of this fragrance, it *does* smell nice on a man. Rather light and summery rather than overtly sexy. Mmmmmmmmm.....

This is my BF's signature colonge and I love it probably more than he does! I think even a girl could get away with wearing this! Very citrusy and light. He has to spray it about 4 times before I can even smell it, so sadly it is almost gone only a couple months after I bought it for him. I think it's totally sexy and would reccomend it to anyone!

Okay, I feel a bit stupid admitting this but I wear this..I love Happy FOR MEN..there, I said it! Lol, anyway, I had been wearing regular Happy for about 2 years and was getting a bit sick of it..so I went to the counter to look at Happy Heart but it was waay too sweet and floral for me so I picked up happy for men thinking that maybe I would get it for my boyfriend..but it is soooo pretty (and IMHO not very masculine at all..this should be a unisex scent)..I have had about 6 of my friends smell it and have them tell me their opinions on it before I tell them it is a men's scent and they all loved it and thought it was a very nice (not masculine) smell : ) it is also cheaper than regular happy (men won't pay as much for these things as women, lol)...so yes, I wear a man's scent but is so nice on me, and it also deepens happy and happy heart if I wear them together...if you like this scent, don't be afraid to get it! I don't think I would like this on a guy (certainly not my boyfriend) but I guess that depends on the guy (and the guy's girl, lol)...is my signature scent and I love it!
ps- the girl at the clinique counter said that women do buy this for themselves (she was wearing it right then too) : ) it's also not as common as women's happy (esp. if mixed with another happy scent) if you don't want to smell the same as 10 other ppl within 100ft of you , lol

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day because the bottle that he already owned was almost gone. I love the way this smells on him. It smells so fresh and light, not heavy and stinky like some fragrances for men can be.

on 1/14/2004 1:49:00 PM

I smelled Happy on a guy in the street and asked him what it was....I immediately bought a huge bottle and gave it to my boyfriend....he hates cologne and wouldn't wear it at first but now he loves it and wears it all the time...(for the last 2+ years!!)I love it!!

Popular Fragrances