Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by age: 30-35
Clinique Happy for Men

on 11/13/2008 4:44:00 PM

When I met my husband, he was wore Perferred Stock cologne. I told him I was allergic to it so he would stop wearing that god awful crap! Since then I have been picking out his cologne and this is one of the best I have found. It smells very clean and citrusy. It could almost be unisex. It's not strong like most colognes and is nice to wear daily. You really need to smell this in person to appreciate it. If you don't like the heaviness of men's cologne then this is a nice alternative.

on 7/12/2005 3:56:00 PM

This is a decent scent, unisex IMO, herbal and light citrus blend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I wore Clinique Happy for women, my then fiance (now my DH) loved it so much & he decided to wear Happy for Men. I too, liked it so much on him. It's fresh, fruity but manly. I don't use Clinique Happy anymore, but my DH still love Happy for Men and I'm sure he'll use it again when I buy him one (but hmm .. I have my new fave now .. ^.^)

on 3/5/2004 12:43:00 AM

My husband was talking about some guys at work that always smell really "clean"...not that my husband isn't technically clean, he is well groomed, but he didn't wear any cologne (this is the man who uses shampoo to wash his face). So when I brought him home a sample of Happy for Men - he said, "that's it! my clean smell!" It smells fabulous on him - its a nice well-groomed scent for everyday...my nose was VERY sensitive during my pregnancies but I always loved it on him!

on 3/18/2002 7:45:00 PM

I normally don't review men's fragrances but this one smells fabulous!! A fellow male student wears this one and it smells so nice when I walk into class. My daughter and I smelled this at Carson's to see if we should get it for my SO and we both agreed we like it better than the female version of Happy. If you are looking for a new scent for your man....try this one! And pick yourself up a new gloss or some TTA while you are at the Clinique counter! : )

Popular Fragrances