Clinique Happy for Men

4.3

on 6/2/2017 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

I really love this for myself. I'm a female, but this scent on me is not that masculine. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. It is a great daytime summary fragrance for me!

on 11/19/2013 10:08:00 PM

Great scent for a man or a woman! My ex wore this for work and its the perfect touch of scent for the workplace. To me it says that you are clean-cut and professional. The bottle is so uninteresting but I guess that is characteristic of Clinique's packaging.

on 7/27/2005 10:40:00 PM

I like the smell but this is GUY cologne..what are u girls doing wearing this?????

If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.

Guy cologne is made to attract Girls to the guys.
girl cologne is made to attract boys to the girls.

get it?

I liked this ... so light and pleasant! ... until I read somewhere that it contained an oyster note.

I got this for myself and it smells so much better than Happy for Women. It smells so bright and fresh and citrusy. Perfect for when you get out from a shower in the morning. Zingy and wakes you up. This has good staying power tooo and the base notes linger on in a very pleasant way.

on 12/12/2004 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite fragrance for a man. It's a bit young (as in I would not buy it for a man over 30) and very fresh, very clean. I seriously follow around men when I catch a waft of this-immediate panty dropper.

on 8/28/2004 5:38:00 PM

I swapped for this and my hubby LOVES it!!! But to me, it spells headaches! I have over 90 perfumes and fragrances, and very few of them bother me...I am not usually sensitive. But when he wears this, I immediately grab for the Excedrin! I think it is the sharpness of the scent. And like gratefuldave, I also get a bit angry when I smell this...weird smell psycology!

on 2/16/2004 6:43:00 AM

one of my favorite men's fragrance.
reminds me of some fun time.
i like Happy for Men way better than the original Happy. its got a little bit of kick to it, which is its hidden(?) spicy note that lasts long. Happy for Men doesn't seem like anything extraordinary at first, but got me 'addicted' to this distinctive scent while i was still trying to figure out why i like it so much.

Ironically, wearing this scent makes me angry for some reason.

on 4/5/2002 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Now this I LOVE! I have yet to find a lot of men who use it but when I do, wow, it just turns me on! To me it's not very similiar to the women's version. I'm not quite sure of the notes but I can say that they are the right ones!

Popular Fragrances