Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by age: 19-24
Clinique Happy for Men

4.6

I wear this scent all the time! I vastly prefer it to the women's scent. An ex and I were in a drug store, trying different perfumes and colognes. We both liked this one, so I bought it for him, and I started sneaking spritzes too. He couldn't tell it was the same cologne though. Different body chemistries, I guess. I get complements from girls and guys when I wear this, more so than with other perfumes. I find it lasts nicely. I usually layer it with the body shop satsuma body wash. I find the combination of the two scents give me a nice lift in the morning. Not over powering at all. And, to address a snippy comment from another poster. 'If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.' I completely disagree. I don't wear scented products to attract anyone. I wear them because I like how I smell when I wear them. I don't find I 'attract' more girls when I wear this scent, I get more girls asking what it is because they want to buy it. This is one of my favourite day-to-day scents, and I intend to keep wearing it, regardless of it being classified as a men's scent. Grow up, people. Cooties are so second grade.

on 5/7/2008 5:33:00 PM

One of my male friends wears this, and its citrus smell is so refreshing. I'd like to buy one for myself!!! Guess this product will popular in any sex/age group!!!

on 9/4/2007 9:18:00 AM

I love this scent! Its my second favorite scent besides JPG's Le Male.I do have to admit Happy For Men smells a little too feminine at first but then i think its suitable for my sensitive personality.I believed in choosing scents which matches my personality rather than buying one just because its endorsed by a celebrity or from a designer brand.

Overall,this gets a full five lippies from me.Love it!

I am not a dude, but it smells really sexy on me. Not long lasting though. A bottle seems to run out fast.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

First of all, I laughed when I saw people bickering on a makeup reviewing site. It's just cologne! This is supposed to be for fun you guys! Second of all I liked this scent. It smelled more masculin than feminine to me but I guess I could see how either could wear it. Anyhow I think it smells good. That's my opinion.

on 3/3/2006 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Why a woman would wear a man's cologne is beyond me. This smells really sexy on a dude.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best Men's pick-me-up scents ever. Such a turn on for me everytime my boyfriend wears this ;) This and Gio tops my list!

OT: Honestly girls, I don't see anything wrong when girls wear men's cologne/perfume. There's no law saying that girls are not allowed to wear men's cologne/perfume. There are actually some men's perfume/cologne which smells better than it's female version, and maybe that's the reason why some women use it. =)

on 8/10/2005 12:29:00 PM

My BF wears this and I like it very much--fresh with a hint of citrus. It's kinda unisex, w/o any particular "masculine" or "feminine" notes (e.g. leather or roses) I completely disagree with the reviewer below. Who says you have to limit yourself to what is decreed "for your sex"? If so, women would be limited to skirts, long hair and floral scents. I personally think it's hot when a girl wears a sexy leather/musky/spicy fragrance (and I don't necessarily want to make out with her either).

ETA: To the reviewer above--Sheesh. I'm not sure why you're so defensive about this. I really think Happy For Men is pretty unisex. Just b/c women complimented your friend on the scent doesn't necessarily mean that men didn't like it on her (in my experience, women usually compliment people on things like scent more often than men, anyway). My point was that fragrance isn't like pheremones or something--a certain note won't necessarily attract one sex or the other. It's a matter of personal preference. My BF happens to dislike floral/traditionally sweet feminine perfumes on me. I can take 'em or leave 'em. I don't think I'd like him to wear most women's perfume, but not b/c it's a turnoff necessarily--I just think most women's perfume is overbearing. Slightly O/T: My BF actually thinks that women's perfume-makers have it all wrong--we should be wearing scents like "Eau d'Beer" and "Barbecue Sauce, EDP" :)

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried smelling this at Filenes and instantly I had to buy it. It's got a very citrus-y, clean, everyday scent that I just love. IMO its just so much better than all the all Clinique Happy's. I feel naked without wearing it!

on 1/23/2005 8:02:00 AM

I love this! Smell so yummy on a guy and I even feel like buying it for myself!

Popular Fragrances