Clinique Happy for Men

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Clinique Happy for Men

My boyfriend and I picked this out together one day while cologne shopping for him, and before we were going to go with the Hugo sport (his favourite of all, but I didn't like it THAT much), but I decided to visit the Clinique counter for makeup, and saw Happy for Men. I loved the smell of it...very fresh and young with a tiny hint of citrus. It resembles my boyfriend's old Versace Metal Jeans (MY favourite, but too bad they discountinued it) and I just loved it. He liked it a lot too. So he decided to go for the gift set with the cologne, the after shave balm, and the body wash. He really likes the after shave balm and told me he'd buy it again once he runs out.
It's kind of odd how women use this for themselves...but I guess this cologne isn't as masculine as most other cologne. continued >>

Soft sweet smell. Long lasting. Perfect for everyday use. CHEAP!

Okay, I feel a bit stupid admitting this but I wear this..I love Happy FOR MEN..there, I said it! Lol, anyway, I had been wearing regular Happy for about 2 years and was getting a bit sick of it..so I went to the counter to look at Happy Heart but it was waay too sweet and floral for me so I picked up happy for men thinking that maybe I would get it for my boyfriend..but it is soooo pretty (and IMHO not very masculine at all..this should be a unisex scent)..I have had about 6 of my friends smell it and have them tell me their opinions on it before I tell them it is a men's scent and they all loved it and thought it was a very nice (not masculine) smell : ) it is also cheaper than regular happy (men won't pay as much for these things as women, lol)...so yes, I wear a man's scent but is so nice on me, and it also deepens happy and happy heart if I wear them together...if you like this scent, don't be afraid to get it! I don't think I would like this on a guy (certainly not my boyfriend) but I guess that depends on the guy (and the guy's girl, lol)...is my signature scent and I love it!
ps- the girl at the clinique counter said that women do buy this for themselves (she was wearing it right then too) : ) it's also not as common as women's happy (esp. if mixed with another happy scent) if you don't want to smell the same as 10 other ppl within 100ft of you , lol

This is my BF's signature colonge and I love it probably more than he does! I think even a girl could get away with wearing this! Very citrusy and light. He has to spray it about 4 times before I can even smell it, so sadly it is almost gone only a couple months after I bought it for him. I think it's totally sexy and would reccomend it to anyone!

Popular Fragrances