J. Lo Glow After Dark

J. Lo Glow After Dark

3.0

on 12/11/2016 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used to wear this all the time and recently bought a new bottle. Always smells so exotic and wonderful! Love it :)

on 7/30/2016 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very harsh strong scent of fruit and spice but I like it and it lasts long like the original glow maybe even longer but the bottle is uglier because of the silver but overall this one , glow , live and deseo are my favorites. Out of all celeb frags jlo got it hands down.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

mysterious

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Out of ALL her perfumes, this one is the one I keep repurchasing. What I like most about this one is that it doesn't smell like ANYthing else on the market! Its very dark, sweet, and mysterious! I love the dry down as well. It seems to have a lot of notes, but everytime I wear this, I just feel like I'm in the spotlight or something (lol). The staying power is also very very good (all of her perfumes have good staying power). My fav!!

on 1/9/2013 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I just have a 2ml sample of this one and have worn it twice. I envy all those who say this is a strong fragrance because I can barely smell this scent. Perhaps the sample is not fresh?? I find this a very plain "light" fruity scent (with a slight masculine edge to it). The dry down smells a bit like bug spray on my skin. I lreally ove some of J.Lo's fragrances but unfortunately not this one.

I love this perfume for nights out on the town. A little dab behind the knees and a little dab behind the ears and I'm good to glow!

on 2/24/2011 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfume Irony: You can spend hundreds of dollars on a classic or niche perfume and get zero compliments. Spend ten bucks on something like Glow after Dark and everyone loves it. Fruits and subtle flowers on a musk base. I think it's actually pretty good for the price range and, obviously, it's a crowd pleaser. A fun one to have in your rotation.

on 2/8/2011 2:27:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I have almost Jlo perfumes but this one is a big NO although the price and the bottle are so good! I like its opening which is unique and impressive by a combination of sweet patchouli and passion fruit . But it dried down quickly to a very strong metallic oakmoss which still be on a patchouli background, the flowers are very very subtle that so hard to detect them. Its bitter and spicy at the same time, sting my nose! These notes stay quite long and very noticeable. The base notes are better but couldnt save anything with synthetic powdery musk. Its not"GLOW", its somewhat dull :(
So, with those super strong notes, its lasting power is a big suprise for an EDT. I still smell it after 7 hours. When u wear it, people smell u before they see u! Guarantee!! As long as u still want to wear this one.

let me just start off by saying i like this perfume rather than love it. i originally received the lotion called Jlo glow after dark that has sparkles it and it smelled sooo good. I couldnt wait to get the perfume but when i got the perfume i thought it was ok, dont get me wrong it smells good just alittle strong and manly for my liking i would probably not repurchase the perfume but would only buy it for the lotion

I think this perfume smells like D&G L'eau the one. Cheaper version. Love it.

Popular Fragrances