Olay Daily Facials Soothing Cleansing Cloths for Sensitive Skin

No Image

3.5

on 3/17/2016 7:05:00 PM

I find these great for travelling. They are light and easy to pack, don't dry my skin out and are super convenient. No more heaving cleanser bottles and praying they won't break in transit. For every day I use Liz Earle but for holidays I always pack these.

on 8/6/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have used these fragrance free cleansing cloths on and off for ten years. I love that all you need to do is wet your face grab one of these little cloths add a bit of warm water and it produces a cushiony foam that does not burn or sting your face or eyes. Removes all makeup unless you wear waterproof mascara it even removes regular mascara. I love these they soothe my easily irritated sensitive skin and they are travel friendly. No gripes from me. I say give them a try. One thing though i notice that they have been difficult to find even in wal mart which leads me to believe that olay may be discontinuing these. My luck if its true.

on 6/4/2010 3:25:00 PM

Compared to my beloved Dove facial cleansing cloths for sensitive skin, these rate a zero. They are so small (Ok if you have a face the size of my chihuahua) and hardly make any suds. You need 2 each time, one for your face and one for your neck. What a waste of money and product. I would never purchase these again. I am so sorry that the Dove ones have been discontinued. They were wonderful.

on 6/28/2011 12:43:00 AM

I'm a huge fan of the Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths for Normal/Dry skin (even though I have super oily skin; I've used the Combination/Oily ones, too, and they were okay but I like the Normal ones better). I'm not sure what ingredient it is in these sensitive cloths, but within a day or two of using these and not changing anything else in my routine, my cheeks and the area around my mouth got really dry and, well, sensitive hah. I discontinued use and picked up a package of Normal/Dry just to make sure that it was the sensitive version that was making my skin parched and my skin went back to its normal self. The texture and size of the cloths seemed on par with the other versions.

on 12/13/2009 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I do not liek these cloths at all. The didnt take off my make up fully. I still i had touse a face wash after wards. I thin kMac makes better wipes. Would definitly not buy again.

on 6/21/2013 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm using Olay 4 in 1 daily facial cloths for sensitive skin. At first it was great. Removes makeup well, exfoliating at the same time and an ease to us. After using it daily for close to 2 weeks, my skin became sensitive and developed dry rough patches. This also contains petrolatum, which i try to avoid but overlooked why purchasing this.

This is a dry cloth and after wetting and rubbing it together, you'll get foamy cloth that is actually nice to use. But since it caused a reaction, i won't be using anymore. The rest of it i may just use on my feet and knee since it is quite exfoliating.

This is great! It gets rid of make up, dirt, and oil without feeling dry afterwards.

I love everything about these cloths, except for the fact that they sting my eyes when I am trying to wipe off my residual e/l & mascara that my cleansing oil doesn't get off ( so much for sensitive skin/ opthamologist approved), and the fact that you can see the "suds" on your skin when wiping. You are not suppose to rinse your face after using this, but yet the fact that I can see the suds makes me feel like I am leaving a "film" on my face. On an up note, the quilting on the cloth, as well as the size of these cloths are awesome, as it is alot bigger than the averge cleansing cloth from other brands. I didn't notice a scent, and the price wasn't too bad if found on sale. All-in-all, not a bad product, but not for me. I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/5/2008 5:25:00 PM

I love these! They made my skin feel the softest it has ever felt, and removed all of my makeup (including mascara and eyeshadow) completely. I really didn't feel the need to apply moisturizer, which is a first for me.

I'm planning on using these in addition to the Night Facial cleansing cloths, so yes, I recommend! :)

on 6/4/2009 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

My skin is dry & sensitive. I wear a sheer/tinted moisturizer, concealer, mascara and eyeliner -- these take off everything, and still leave my face soft. They are fragrance free, with very little lather. They don't sting my eyes. I just wish they were a bit larger, but it's a minor complaint. I've gone through 2 boxes of these, and I still love them and will purchase more.
UPDATE July 29/09: I still love these. They have become my HG cleanser. Absolutely no stinging when I get it in my eyes. Removes all traces of makeup. Flawless product. Try it ladies!