Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I personally love this stuff. I always spray myself, my friends, my mother, and sister with this before they have a special event. They LOVE the results they get. It does look orange at first but after 12 hours when you rinse it off in the shower, the color you get is beautiful and even. I do not recommend this for someone who is not good with self tanners because this would be difficult for someone with no experience.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only self tanner I'm confident enough to use. If you follow the directions exactly it works perfect. It's not orang-y or streaky. I use it by myself. The only suggestions I could make are...using it outside or on a towel is a plus....it comes out of the gun in a mist and it will get on anything around it. I made the mistake of spraying myself in the bathroom and it was all over the floor...on the other hand it's very easy to wipe up.

It lasts about a week...it made my legs feel very smooth. You can find it at Walgreens or Sallys. They even have it in the winter but they keep it in the back...so you have to ask for it. If they're nice enough they'll get it for you.