Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

As stated in previous reviews...I am on the hunt for the perfect sunless tanner. Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan is pretty damn good with very few flaws.

Pros:
-Dries completely, your skin won't be left with a tacky greasy feeling. I even applied this to my acne prone face with no issues.
-LONG LASTING. I love that about this product. FakeBake washed off within 1 shower..this sunless tanner required some serious scrubbing. So I could possibly apply it to my body once a week, & to my face every other day with very little maintenance.
-Built in layer of bronzer/colorguide so you know where it's been applied - no streaks!
-Somewhat natural color. It *does* have a green tint...but you shower that off. & the remaining color *is* somewhat orangey--- but I've definitely seen WAY worse. I am NC10/super pale with warm undertones so I doubt many sunless tanners out there would look 100% natural on me. This is okay, it doesn't SCREAM "spray tan!!!" on me.
-Super cheap! I am in shock at how inexpensive it was with the airgun. Even better, the refills are even cheaper. :)
------------------
The only con is the scent. This does have that dreaded self-tanner smell. :( HOWEVER, it's not extremely strong. Most wouldn't even notice it. Jergens Sunless Tanner is WAY WORSE. But... after smelling FakeBake I *know* it is possible to find sunless tanners without the rotten egg scent.

I will keep searching. Unless I find a way to make the scent go away. Maybe I'll find some cheap vanilla lotions to mix in with this, diluting the smell.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have and will keep repurchasing this product. I use it every three to four day to keep a decent color and it is very easy for me to use. I personally don't think I could spray myself right so I just spray some in a container and I use makeup sponges and apply it on myself that way. I think the color comes out better that way and it doesn't really take that long to do. I think it helps to conserve the spray too, it doesn't really use that much when you are wiping it on. The color comes out very nice and natural on me. Brown and tan, not orange and fake like most tanners i have used. It fades really naturally on me, as long as you exfoliate well you shouldn't get any chips or breaks in color when fading. I highly recommend this to everyone. It is the best I have found and I have used a lot of tanners. I am pale white and cannot tan in the sun to save my life. So these tanners are my only option, because skin cancer runs in my family so I don't want to go to the tanning bed.