Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Warm

As stated in previous reviews...I am on the hunt for the perfect sunless tanner. Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan is pretty damn good with very few flaws.

Pros:
-Dries completely, your skin won't be left with a tacky greasy feeling. I even applied this to my acne prone face with no issues.
-LONG LASTING. I love that about this product. FakeBake washed off within 1 shower..this sunless tanner required some serious scrubbing. So I could possibly apply it to my body once a week, & to my face every other day with very little maintenance.
-Built in layer of bronzer/colorguide so you know where it's been applied - no streaks!
-Somewhat natural color. It *does* have a green tint...but you shower that off. & the remaining color *is* somewhat orangey--- but I've definitely seen WAY worse. I am NC10/super pale with warm undertones so I doubt many sunless tanners out there would look 100% natural on me. This is okay, it doesn't SCREAM "spray tan!!!" on me.
-Super cheap! I am in shock at how inexpensive it was with the airgun. Even better, the refills are even cheaper. :)
------------------
The only con is the scent. This does have that dreaded self-tanner smell. :( HOWEVER, it's not extremely strong. Most wouldn't even notice it. Jergens Sunless Tanner is WAY WORSE. But... after smelling FakeBake I *know* it is possible to find sunless tanners without the rotten egg scent.

I will keep searching. Unless I find a way to make the scent go away. Maybe I'll find some cheap vanilla lotions to mix in with this, diluting the smell.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am currently drying as we speak. Or type. Or I type and you read.

Not expensive ($12.99 for the system at Sally's), awesome BROWN color (not orange!!!!), and fairly easy to apply. It blots a bit, but I just used a makeup sponge to even it out. It dries fast and looks natural on a base tan.

After using many self-tanners, I like this the best. Lotions and towelettes tend to turn orange on me. I tan lightly, but this stuff, even though it's dark, does NOT look unnatural.

Tip for getting the backs of your legs and butt: Put your back to a full-length mirror, bend over, and look between your legs to spray.

No stinkies, either! Yay! Will def repurchase.