Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by skin type : Oily

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Never had a problem! Nice color even coverage good price!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best self tanner I've ever used. Gives you the exact same darkening results as a professional spray tan, but at home. I do have some advice though: READ THE DIRECTIONS. I see so many reviewers saying that the product drips, leaves splotches, etc. but the directions say to constantly wipe the nozzle of the gun and hold 12 inches away from your body. I also noticed that the tan darkens over time. I'll spray myself at night and it doesn't look like a big change but when I wake up the next morning, I'm super bronzed. One bottle lasts me 2 weeks, so over time, yes the costs can add up. But definitely worth it. I will never stop using this unless they discontinue it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this on my first visit to Sally's Beauty. My SO is so nice to want to go to Sally's after a nice dinner on a Friday night. Oh LOOK! There's Sally's!

It was on sale. It works great. To apply, I stepped in shower and applied 15" from me, and I am so glad I shut the curtain as it gets a fine powder all over everything, which rinses out well. I did my legs first, I always have a probem with streaking legs with any product. I was alarmed as it was so dark, and it went into the pores, but I was holding it too close. So, I kept a black slightly moist washcloth handy, then I did a blot, blot, blot with the washcloth. Making sure to blot inside of arms, back of knees, around toes, ankles and heel. No way would I use this on my face, I use Clarins.
It was dry very quickly. The color came out chocolate brown and I was so afraid, as I am a redhead, well strawberry blonde now that summer's here, but it wasn't too dark, it dries lighter. I am used to a very slight tan, or golden color, but by August my usual MO is to be a little tan from so much swimming. So it just looks like a natural tan. Note about leg: Nothing sticks on my legs very well without streaking, but this did OK. I had to go back and give it a second spray. Very happy with $8 spray tan.