Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

I never got to try it. The gun wont work. Am I missing something? Batteries?? There is nothing written in either pamphlet about batteries. But nothing is happening!

I hate it when you have time to do this process (I have 2 young kids) and the product doesn't work. so aggravating!!!!

I have only used this twice, so i will update again in a few weeks. So far I really like this as far as self tanners go. after tanning in beds for a while i decided to stop b/c of what it was doing to my skin, and i have been so pale for a year. self tanners made me look orangey or weird. i bought this on a whim.

this one is definitely brown not orange. it is a little shocking the first time b/c it looks a lot darker until you wash it off the next morning. it mists on nicely and doesn't streak if you dont let it. just make sure you wash your hands! i made the mistake of not doing this and my hands were a stained mess!

i only really need the tan on my face b/c my face turns so pale and the rest of my body has decent color. i didnt have any problem blending where i stopped onto my neck into where i started.

the price was really cheap 12.99 at sallys so thats a plus. it also doesnt smell like other self tanners. i use this in the shower so that it hits the shower wall behind me and then i wash the wall off as soon as im done. the instructions say to shake the bottle 15-20 seconds before use. be careful. i noticed the first time i did this when i was shaking it was getting on my walls and floors.. it does wipe right off though. it also says it doesnt stain clothes but i have yet to test this.

it is a little bit drying, i had some dryness on my face the nxt day after i used it. but overall it gave me the color i was looking for w/o being over the top or crazy orange. it was subtle to other people but noticeable to me. i think if i used it for a few weeks id develop a deep tan gradually. i would like to try it on my whole body but i am not sure how i would do it on my back and get this evenly all over so i havent attempted it yet.

will update again in a few weeks.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

My all-time favorite of self-tanners...still trying to locate it again as Wal-Mart and Target do not carry it anymore. It gives me the dark and natural color I love, and it is fairly cheap (about six bucks for the refills). The PP was right when she said the perfect color only lasts a couple days, but I learned to touch up every other day and that made my 'tan' look just amazing. It CAN streak and splotch when putting it on, so you have to apply it according to the directions...and yes, it is beyond messy! Be prepared to do some massive clean up afterwards. But I have yet to find a ST that provides such gorgeous results so I would gladly put up with almost anything.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I bought 4 of these because they were at THE DOLLAR STORE!! They WERE $20.00 at Walmart. Glad to see a couple of decent reviews, because I thought if this stuff ended up at the Dollar Store, it must be crap. I'll try it and update, when I have the time to sit around waiting for it to dry. Unfortunately, I have 6 dogs and a cat that like to lick lotion off of my legs after I put it on, so I'll have to hide somewhere whilst it's drying!