Salon Bronze Airbrush Tan

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.3

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Never had a problem! Nice color even coverage good price!

I LOVE this self tanner. It is the only one I will use!! I truely feel it is the closest thing to a Mystic Tan. So much cheaper than a tanning salon. Mega worth the money!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have and will keep repurchasing this product. I use it every three to four day to keep a decent color and it is very easy for me to use. I personally don't think I could spray myself right so I just spray some in a container and I use makeup sponges and apply it on myself that way. I think the color comes out better that way and it doesn't really take that long to do. I think it helps to conserve the spray too, it doesn't really use that much when you are wiping it on. The color comes out very nice and natural on me. Brown and tan, not orange and fake like most tanners i have used. It fades really naturally on me, as long as you exfoliate well you shouldn't get any chips or breaks in color when fading. I highly recommend this to everyone. It is the best I have found and I have used a lot of tanners. I am pale white and cannot tan in the sun to save my life. So these tanners are my only option, because skin cancer runs in my family so I don't want to go to the tanning bed.

This is the best self tanner I've used so far, however, it's the second type I've used so I don't know if that's saying much. I will try more types, though. It was very cheap ($10 at Walgreens). It wasn't bad, just not very convenient to use. First of all, you need someone to spray this on you. I had my husband spray me in the shower and it splattered all over the it and made a huge mess. Secondly, it looked scary on (really splattery and dirty). I was pretty scared that it was going to stay like that. After standing for 20 min. waiting for it to dry, I finally rubbed my skin to rub in any remaining splatters and smears and it still blended and my skin still felt wet. 2 hours after application, I still feel the wetness from the tanning solution and I just don't feel very comfortable or dry. However, I did like how it was tinted...it made me feel like no spots were missed and I also liked the believable tint it immediately gave my skin so I feel like the tan will be very nice. I'm not sure how long it's going to last so I will update on that later. UPDATE: Okay, I noticed as the day progressed that my husband totally missed spots on me and totally saturated my right foot (It was dirt brown) so I was pretty freaked out thinking I was going to be walking around with dark brown and white slashes all over me (although I did like the color of the dark brown tan). I decided to take a bath about 10 hours after application in order to maybe scrub some of it off my foot and anywhere else I was really splotchy. As soon my body hit the water, the stuff came off...and I mean all of it. In fact, it is all now around my neck from floating to the top of the tub. I didn't even have to scrub. In fact, I lifted my foot with scrubber in hand and there was nothing there! I know it had a tint in it so you can see where you applied it, but I think that's all it had! No wonder they lowered the price of it from $18 to $10. It's nothing but bronzer with a promise of DHA.