Farouk CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment

Farouk CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment
Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment

4.1

Water , PEG-12 Dimethicone , Quaternium-80 , Polysorbate 20 , Cetrimonium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Panthenol , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Potassium Sorbate , Hydrolyzed Silk , Citric Acid , Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) , Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) , Parfum (Fragrance) , Citronellol , Coumarin , Geraniol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool , Silica , Alumina , Titanium Dioxide , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 40 (CI 16035) 2011

on 12/19/2017 4:41:00 AM

I really love this product.. I have waist length wavy hair that I either flat iron board straight, or finger blow dry and use a wand to make beachy waves... So my hair sees a lot of heat appliances. I try to only wash it every 3 days if I can. This mist does wonders for my hair, i tend to only use it a few times a month and I get great results, as it keeps it shiny, healthy, and feels soft and nourished.. I have repurchased this several times. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

One beauty product I have never been with out and swear by. It literal stops breaking for my relax hair instantly. I dont use it no more that 2x a month. And a bit more when I wear braids.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a good product that infuses hair with keratin. After my first use I was somewhat impressed, flyaways were deminished and there was some added shine, other than that, its not worth the 28.00 I spent at walmart for it. I was hoping for more slip however I was dissappointed. Overall this product is slightly above meteocher. however I would not repurchace due to the price. Hopefully I can find it at target or perhaps online for a less expensive price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Worth every penny. After a shower I lightly mist this all over my hair, and it dries to perfection. I don't have to do anything else to my hair, and it dries transformed--I was not expecting such amazing results considering how damaged my hair is.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Firstly: YOU SHOULD NOT USE THIS PRODUCT EVERY DAY! This is only to be used when hair is in desperate need for repair from either heat damage or chemical damage! Using this too often will dry your hair out more than it will help it!
Moving on, this stuff is absolutely wonderful for hair that is over processed! I'm in the process of going from dark brown to blonde, and so of course there is bleaching involved. I did a full head bleach today and as I was always experimenting with different color dyes and such, my hair had become quite over processed and the bleaching really took a toll. My hair was breaking off left and right and was left kind of a complete mess, so I ran to the drugstore to get another product, but unfortunately they didn't have it in stock. So, instead, I spotted this and had heard good things about it, so I picked it up instead. I purchased mine for full price at $17 at Shoppers Drug Mart. I wet my hair slightly, sprayed this all over, especially concentrating on the split, broken ends, and when it dried, WOW! I ran a brush through it gently (always brush very gently) and there was hardly any breakage, just some stray hairs like you would normally see. I have to say I was a bit skeptical about it as I know keratin and proteins can mess your hair right up, but I was beyond amazed at how drastically it affected my hair. (Note: I did use this in conjunction with Chi's Silk Infusion, which I swear by, so if you're suffering from dry hair and are looking for a good serum with heat protector, I would suggest checking it out.) The price is a bit up there, but since you hardly ever have to use it (seriously, only once in a blue moon) this bottle will last you FOREVER! So you're really getting great bang for your buck. Like other reviewers have mentioned, the packaging can be quite awkward if you have tiny hands, but it's still manageable and nothing that would deter me from using this product. Also, the smell is super yummy! Like a previous reviewer mentioned, it definitely smells like sexy man's cologne (like most of Chi's products I have found) Love it!

on 8/3/2013 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Got this on 75% off clearance at Walgreens. Does using keratin on something dead like hair even do anything? I use this as a leave-in conditioner, and even though I didn't know you're supposed to use only occasionally, I do only use this on occasion. I always brush after to distribute the product evenly and detangle. Leaves my hair very soft after blow drying, but, nothing other brands of leave-in don't do. Definitely wouldn't pay full price for this item. The fat bottle is kind of hard to hold and spray if you have small hands, I use both hands to hold the bottle sometimes lol. It's a good product, but nothing I'm especially fanatical about. Maybe I will notice more results with continued use, which in that case, i will edit...

AMAZING PRODUCT!!!! I use the Chi Infra shampoo with the Chi Nourish Intense Masque and then after my shower I spray in the Chi Keratin Mist. I love this line for when my hair is in need of strengthening (keratin.) This keeps my hair strong and prevents damage and breakage. Absolutely recommend this 100% for anyone who has weak, brittle hair in need of keratin. Keep in mind though - too much keratin will make your hair stiff and cause it to break.. So rotate moisturizing products into your routine. I like to rotate moisturizing shampoo's / conditioners into my routine but I use the Keratin Mist at least every other night. =) xo

I swear I don't understand the way this works. I've used it directly from the spray on my hair and I didn't notice any results, plus with the continued use I started seeing no results (Yes, I now understand keratin cn't be used everyday, lol) Overall, in the past I didn't have any good experience with this.

But I found that spraying into my palms a decent amount, and then applying it on the surface of my hair made me get great results! It was silky soft and shiny! But It was also a tad greasy, probably I used too much (I sprayed on my palms 2-3 times) But I can't give a final judgement yet, I need to experiment more now that I found a way for it to work for me.

I love the scent.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I wouldn't consider it a Holy Grail Product. It's okay. It definitely gives your hair some shine, but after a few times using it, it wasn't working that great anymore and I wouldn't use it all the time. Maybe every OTHER hair wash. It's a decent price considering on how much you get in the bottle. Found it at shoppers Drugmart in canada. I won't give up on this product, but I don't think I would buy it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Great product! It is a protein treatment, yet very moisturizing. As all protein treatment is not to be overused. So probably one should use it after every wash for the first while and then lesser. But it leaves hair soft, very nice scented . It 's not cheap but you get really much product so it lasts a long time.
I would definately reccoment it.