74%
package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

It's a seductive, feminine scent...musky, kind of rosy and woody; very interesting without being too complex. I like it and the staying power is really descent too. I recently did a full review on my YouTube channel - check it out <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xPxt_GQGct0"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xPxt_GQGct0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

from

8 years ago

I got this on Avon's clearance 2 years ago for $20 full set, now my bottle is empty:(. a nice surprise with this fruity/floral fragrance, light and clean, feminine and soft, clasy! Really high end, Well constructed from the top to the base notes, the starfruit note really shine out on this. The bottle so pretty, well designed, and the compliments coming from everyone just amazing! Every time I wore people was like: oh my what is that lovely smell?me was like happy face! It's really appealing without being overpowering, nice longevity around 6 hours on me. When Avon's make a good fragrance, they really do a GOOD WORK! Shame that had been discontinued, shame on u avon! I will love they really read this reviews here and others websites and realize the big mistake they commited with this fragrance, but maybe a miracle could happen ;). Avon please bring us back this lovely fragrance!!!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Crystal Aura is a sparkling day to evening fragrance, suitable for any situation. It has rose, pepper, musk and fruit accords that meld beautifully together and it easily lasts for 8 hours- what a shame that Avon has discontinued it!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

9 years ago

It was an okay scent but it didn't wow me, I found it average

About reviewer (492 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Very pretty--it is a beachy/fresh kind of scent. Very bubbly, but not especially sweet.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

11 years ago

This fragrance is one of those products that is almost perfect, in my opinion. In the genre of fruity, floral and fresh, clean scents, this is tops! When you spray it, the most wonderful tantalizing aroma surrounds you; and when it dries down, it is still that wonderful smell; perfect! I think this is the highest rating I have given any product as to packaging, price, quality, and definitely would buy again. This fragrance is so lovely that it lifts your spirits, even on a bad day and makes you think all is well with the world. The lovely flacon is so definitely HE looking for a medum -priced product. You should try!

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

from

11 years ago

This is my current fragrance of the moment - I love it for the scent &amp; relatively cheap price. It's bright, fresh, and young - but not too sweet (I don't like perfumes that make me smell like candy) - and doesn't give me a perfume headache. And I frequently get compliments on it when I wear it. I will definitely re-purchase - let's just hope Avon doesn't discontinue it anytime soon!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

For Avon, this scent smells high class. Every time I wear it, people think I'm wearing a high end scent. It has a unique smell. It starts off with a sharp, peppery undertone mixed with fruit. It then fades into a clean, watery fruit scent with wonderful staying power. Also, the bottle is lovely.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

I've found that I'm not one to seek out this type of fragrance, but I've found that I like this one and I'm glad to have it. There's a cleaness about this fragrance with a watery note that isn't sickening to me and I think it's very unoffensive. While not my type, it's still very good and very wearable and somewhat distinctive. As always, the price is right for Avon and the additional fragrance items, the lotion and powder and shower gel all make layering quite easy. Staying power is not the best with the EDT on its own.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

12 years ago

I loved this at first - the scent was clean &amp; grapefruity &amp; the bottle was darling. I didn't notice that perfume headache that you can get from Avon scents. Then, it turned after I wore it a week or two. Now it makes me totally queasy when I wear it and I had to give it away to a friend. When she wears it, I totally want to toss my cookies. Maybe an off bottle?? Got it from ebay... I'll stick to my discontinued Blue Rush

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35