Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Eyeliner in Drunk Dial

No Image

4.6

Water, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Cucumbus Sativus Fruit Extract, PVM/MA Decadine Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Yellow No. 5 and Blue No. 1.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the most fun eye liner ever. I have it in Silver Lining as well and on a dreary rainy day or a day whenever I need an instant lift, I reach for one of these liners paired with a sassy hot pink lipstick. Drunk Dial is a bright blue/green teal glitter liner that doesn't bleed or have serious fall out like you might expect from a glitter liner. It looks great worn over MAC's Minted teal eye liner. If you feel you are too old to wear glitter, think again. I am in my 40's and I always get compliments when I wear these liners. Who doesn't need a little glitter in their life? Fun, playful, and flirty, you have to try this!

I wish this had more reviews, this stuff is my HG. It's really BRIGHT blueish turquoise(more baby blue though), really pigmented, and goes on smooth. This brings out my eyes, and gets me a lot of compliments. I do this on my upper lash line, not the bottom, although that would probably look awesome. The tube runs out pretty fast though, and it's expensive to repurchase, but im on my 2nd tube now, and will buy as long as they make this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

this shxt is amazing. its bright blue and obviously sparkly. looks hot with my neon shadow & hair. my tube is almost out so im buying again

on 1/1/2009 12:56:00 AM

OMG i LOVE this stuff! Everytime i wear it, i get SOOO many compliments! I got hazel eyes and i guess it makes my eyes 'pop' in a good way. I put black eyeliner on, then i layer this on top. I only need to put a little bit on and i get so much glitter out of it! At $17.50, this stuff really delivers and i will repurchase again and again! Theres a LOT of product at the bottom of the tube and i dont know how im going to get that out of there.. but i will worry about that when im even half way done!

I bought Drunk Dial expecting it to be just as good as Mad Mad Love, but I was sorely disappointed. Instead of a liner chock-full of glitter, I got a tube of blue liquid with a little bit of glitter. I have to really layer this one to make it look like anything more than just a blue stripe of watercolor with a few random bits of glitter stuck to it. I decided to try MAC's Peacocky and I've been much happier with it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Drunk Dial is a lovely shade of teal blue with just a perfect amount of sparkle. This color is really intense and it pops.I get so many compliments everytime I wear it.Thanks to the brush- it applies on easy. It looks good on any complexion!! What I love about this eyeliner is that you can where it alone or with eyeshadow and it looks great either way. It looks great on your lid or underneath your eyes! I love it!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

First of all, this color is GORGEOUS! Like others have said below, you get a really good glitter payoff, it stays in place and doesn't irritate eyes, and is fairly easy to remove. I remove most of it by peeling it off, then wiping off whatever's left (use the same method for UD glitter liners as well). I love that this, like most glitter liners, has a clear base so you can get lots of different looks depending on what you use underneath...I love to pair it with a frosty white liquid or gel liner. Too Faced's products can be very hit or miss, but this one is definitely a hit...I'm working on collecting the entire set of Starry Eyed Eyeliners. :)

I love the glitter sooo much! Once you apply a few swipes on your eyelid, it looks completely amazing! It's just so sparkly. And this stuff will stay on your eyelids the whole day (well, it should for $17.50, shoot...lol) Although it is a bit pricey, I would definately buy it again! Oh, and another thing is that this stuff washes off very easily with just water and it doesn't make a big mess.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great! I haven't got it in the blue i have it in pink, but ooo my. When you want glitter then don't buy any of these stupid products that give you one bit of glitter and that's it! Ugh. This is the biz for a glam night out!

WILL BUY AGAIN!

this is a super product i totally love it. it's very similar to mac peacocky yet its easier to apply and doesnt go clumpy. i wear contact lenses and get no irritation at all from wearing this. also its easy to remove.