no images

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

I've been using this for five months and love it. Most retinol I've seen is in a cream or lotion, which invariably causes breakouts. This is not delivered in that form, and doesn't lose potency because it's in a capsule. Also, it's not too harsh.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0
from

7 years ago

Too much sillicone, some nothing but feel smooth and later breakouts. Will no longer buy any of her products. Fancy packaging does not make up for poor products

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

I like these retinol capsules quite a bit. They are individually sealed so you get a fresh dose of retinol every time. I have oily skin, and these retinol caps seem to keep my skin clear and smooth. They clear up any acne I have on my face, and they also exfoliate and brighten my skin really well. I am not the biggest Signature Club A fan on the earth, but I do like these retinol capsules a lot, and the Sig. Club A 5 Essentials Face Cream too. Those are two really good quality products from the Sig. Club A line. I usually buy the Retinol Capsules and 5 Essentials Cream in the same kit - I get a better price that way!

About reviewer (540 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairBrunette

13 years ago

These capsules are supposed to contain 12 hour time release retinol. I do like the concept of capsules housing the product rather than the jar. I think it keeps the product fresh. The product has silicone which does make my skin feel a lot smoother. I don't think it did anything special for my skin. I find retin-A far more effective so will not repurchase.

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age30-35