Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Multi-Colored Highlighter

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

on 3/17/2007 9:59:00 PM

I wanted to try the pretty Guerlain like multi-colored pearls from P's F. They used to make the multi-colored pearls look really pretty like the original from Guerlain. These are more true to skin color and really do add a nice subtle glow. Makes a great finishing powder over makeup.

on 6/10/2006 9:11:00 PM

Bought this because Guerlain Les Meteorites contain an ingredient I'm allergic to. The PF is purely 'fine Italian talc'. It does give the same radiant glow as Les Meteorites and evens out skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised and got this on sale to boot. The SA told me it will last a long time. I use my 'good' Jane Iredale powder brush to apply which probably makes a difference in the effect. Container is also more sturdy than Les Meteorites which is cheap cardboard.

on 6/3/2003 9:19:00 AM

At first I didn't really notice a difference, or even anything at all. After a little frustration, I broke up all of the pearls into loose powder and it works fine now. I guess my makeup brush just wasn't picking anything up from the pearls. I only gave it three lippies because I had to break them all up but, it's a nice powder and would purchase again.