Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection Multi-Colored Highlighter

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

2.2

on 11/11/2009 12:44:00 PM

Honestly, I was attracted by the packaging. But only after I got it, I realized how difficult it is to get the the color out fro the pearls. It's a real pain no matter what kind of brush I used. Eventually, I gave up and throw this away. I can't really rate on whether is is a good highlighter or not because at the first place, I can't get enough product out to apply on my face.

on 1/24/2006 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't recommed this product because of the packaging. It slipped out of my hand one evening and there were pearls everywhere. Very annoying!

Otherwise, it's okay as a highlighter, but nothing really special.

on 1/31/2005 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have wanted the Guerlain Les Meteorites for a long time, but I didn't want to shell out the $$$ for it and I couldn't swap for it, so I bought this drugstore version instead. The Physicians Formula looks like the Guerlain ones--a bunch of multicolored little pearls. I have not actually tried the Guerlain version so I cannot really compare the two. I can say that the Physicians Formula one is not as pigmented as I had hoped. I have to really swirl my brush over the pearls with some pressure over and over again to get any product onto my brush. But, once I pick up some product, the effect is really lovely. On my Stila D/E yellow undertoned MMM skin, it imparts a pretty soft glow to wherever I apply it and it brightens the area right up. I like to apply it above my cheek bones, above my temples, down the bridge of my nose, and around my eye area. It has a very very slight shimmer to it which is exactly what imparts that subtle glow. I am unsure if I will repurchase as it seems a bit too pricey at around $22. I think about half that price is more reasonable for this product.

on 6/3/2003 9:19:00 AM

At first I didn't really notice a difference, or even anything at all. After a little frustration, I broke up all of the pearls into loose powder and it works fine now. I guess my makeup brush just wasn't picking anything up from the pearls. I only gave it three lippies because I had to break them all up but, it's a nice powder and would purchase again.

on 3/11/2003 8:58:00 AM

Useless. I bought them trying to avoid shelling out the money for the Guerlain meteorites, and I returned them the next day. They cost a lot and you don't get much. There is a lot more white in them than the meteorites, which translated to a chalky powdery looking face. I still haven't decided if I notice any huge results with my meteorites, but they are far superior to these PF pearls of perfection.